商務英語英語商務談判對話

商務英語談判對話 02 12

本文已影響 2.66W人 
ing-bottom: 133.33%;">商務英語談判對話 02-12
Chapter 12

Alter the Point of Delivery

Dialog:

A fourth bargaining chip is altering the point of delivery. Usually the terms require the seller to deliver the goods to a location specified by the buyer, so the cost of transportation is almost always carried by the seller. The contract price could be reduced if a closer, more convenient location was used. The point of delivery could be the seller's shipping dock. That would completely eliminate transportation costs as the buyer would take possession of the goods as soon as they were on the truck.

第四個可以用來議價的籌碼是改變交貨地點。通常賣主的交貨地點,當然是送到買主指定的地方,所以運輸費用多是由賣主消化。若送貨地點改在買主和賣主之間的中點,或是交貨點直接改在賣主的卸貨站,就可以省儉不少的運輸費。甚至有時候雙方合約的運費,可以完全省掉,這是因爲一旦買方把貨收到自己的卡車時,就算交貨完結了。

Mel:We just finished running the numbers and I think we came up with a pretty good price.

我們已經算過價錢了,現在給你的價碼應該算是很好了。

Bill:Great, let's see.

太好了,讓我看看。

Mel:Here you go.

這裏。

As you can see, this assumes delivery anywhere within the metropolitan area. If we go outside the area, we have to use a different transportation company and the expense may increase dramatically.

你看到的是市內的送貨基準,假如是效區,就要換不同的運輸公司,所以價碼可能會提高很多。

We can keep the price that low because we're using the company truck to deliver your goods.

我們可以給你低價,是因爲我們用自己的貨車幫你送貨。

Bill:We did have something come up at our local plant and we won't be able to use the goods there.

呃,可是我們的場地出了點意外,所以用不到那些貨。

The delivery point's been changed to a place about a hundred miles outside of the metropolitan are.

送貨地眯已改到離市區一百英里外的地方了。

Mel:That's going to screw up our tranportation figures,we'll need another day to figure out the new delivery point and all the other costs.

這樣所有的運輸數據就全都沒用了,我們還要再花一天才能針對新地點估價。

Bill:I don't think so.

不會吧。

Not if you have the transportation costs computed separately like I asked.

如果你已經像我要求的那樣,將運輸成本另計,就不用花上那麼多的時間了。

Mel:We do. Look, on the bottom of page eight.

我們的確是這樣做的,你看看第八頁最下面就知道了。

Bill:Right, here it is.

對,這就是了。

And this figure includes all transportation costs. Is that right?

那麼這個數字是所有運費總和囉?

Mel:Right.

是的。

Bill:Good, then , here's the deal.

好,乾脆這樣吧。

We draw a line through page eight and eliminate it and all the transportation costs from the contract.

我們把第8頁運輸總花費的地方劃掉,也將合約中總運費部分扣除掉。

We assume resporsibility for the goods as soon as you load them on to the truck we provide.

我們會汽車去收貨,你們只要幫我們裝好貨,就算交易結束

Mel:So we load your trucks for free?

你要我們免費幫你裝貨?

Bill:It's no different than if your truck were delayed a day and you had to store the goods until it was free.

這只不過是佔用你們貨櫃一天時間罷了,再說你們的貨櫃不清空,也沒辦法裝新貨啊。

Mel:Right,we can do that.

說的也對,就這樣做吧。

Bill:Then , if you're agreed,we have a deal.

那麼如果你同意的話,我們就成交了。

Mel:One last point, Bill.

比爾,還有一件事。

We need you to park a trailer at our dock one week prior to the shipping date so we can load it as the goods come off the production line.

我希望你們在交貨前一週就派輛拖車來到我們的貨站,這樣貨一出廠,我們就可以馬上移裝。

Bill:Okay,but you're reponsible for security until the truck is driven off the lot.

可以,不過卡車在你們貨站的那段時間,你們要全權負責。

Mel:No problem. It will stay at the dock locked up indoors.

沒問題,我們的貨站會緊緊地反鎖好。

Bill:Sounds like a bell ringer to me.

看來我們可以成交散會囉。

Vocabulary重要詞彙

altering改變

transportation交通運輸

eliminate除去

possession擁有

metropolitan都市的

computed估算過的

trailer拖車

prior先前的

bell ringer敲鐘(指事情結束)

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章