商務英語實用英語

實用購物英語口語

本文已影響 3.05K人 

下面本站小編爲大家帶來實用購物英語口語,歡迎大家閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">實用購物英語口語
  實用購物英語口語1:

I'm looking for a PC.

我想找個人電腦.

A:What are you looking for,sir?

您在找什麼呢?

B:I'm looking for a PC.

我想找個人電腦.

I need a new computer.

我需要一臺新電腦.

A:I need a new computer.

我需要一臺新電腦.

B:You mean a desktop,right?

您是指桌上型的嗎?

It's really convenient to have a laptop!

有手提電腦是真的很方便!

A:Do you need a desktop or a laptop?

您需要的是桌上型還是手提電腦呢?

B:Well,I'm not 's really convenient to have a laptop!

不太確定耶,有手提電腦是真的很方便!

Is there anything I can do for you?

您有沒有需要我幫忙的地方?

A:Is there anything I can do for you?

您有沒有需要我幫忙的地方?

B:No,I'm just looking,thank you!

沒有,我只是看一看,謝謝!

I'd like to buy a laptop,so I can carry it with me.

我想要買手提電腦這樣我才能隨時提着走.

A:Would you prefer a PC or a laptop?

您想要桌上型的還是手提電腦?

B:I'd like to buy a laptop,so I can carry it with me.

我想要買手提電腦這樣我才能隨時提着走.

I am not sure which one I need.

我不確定那一種纔是我需要的.

A:I am not sure which one I need.

我不確定那一種纔是我需要的.

B:Well,tell me how you're gonna work with the computer. Maybe I could help you.

請告訴我在工作上是要如何使用電腦.我可以幫忙您選擇.

But you're not a businessperson, You don't need to carry it around.

既然你不是生意人.不需要隨時帶着電腦跑.

A:It's cool to carry a computer around!

帶着電腦跑很酷啊!

B:But you're not a businessperson. You don't need to carry it around.

既然你不是生意人,不需要隨時帶着電腦跑.

Don't forget that a laptop is usually more expensive than a desktop.

別忘了手提電腦的價格要比桌上型還貴.

A:Don't forget that a laptop is usually more expensive than a desktop.

別忘了手提電腦的價格要比桌上型還貴.

B:All right.I have to keep that in mind.

對喔,我得好好記住這一點.

How much money are we talking about here?

大概上價格會是多少?

A:How much money are we talking about here?

大概上價格會是多少?

B:I think a standard PC falls somewhere around¥6000 to 8000.

標準配備的電腦要6000-8000元左右.

What's your budget?

您的預算是多少?

A:What's your budget?

您的預算是多少?

B:About¥ you think that's enough?

大約30000元,您想這樣夠嗎?

Do you think that's enough? What do you do with your computer?

您想這樣夠嗎?您打算用電腦做什麼?

A:What do you do with your computer?

您打算用電腦做什麼?

B:I just type internet stuff. a modem or a network card will do the job.

就打打字、上上網啊.調制解調器或網絡卡就可以了

A:I only need to type and use the internet.

就打打字、上上網啊.

B:That's easy,a modem or a network card will do the job.

那很簡單,一個調制解調器或一個網絡卡就可以了.

The printer will be 1000 less if you buy the complete system now.

買整套電腦這臺打印機就便宜1000塊。

A:I'm not Sure If I need a printer.

我不確定我是不是需要一臺打印機。

B:The printer will be¥1000 less If you buy the whole system.

買整套電腦這臺打印機就便宜1000塊。

Buy the LCD screen now,and the burner is yours.

現在買LCD屏幕馬上送您一臺刻錄器。

A:Any promotions at the exhibition now?

現在展覽場裏有什麼促銷活動?

B:Buy the LCD screen now,and the burner is yours.

現在買LCD屏幕,馬上送您一臺刻錄器.

What does PDA stand for?

PDA是代表什麼?

A:What does PDA stand for?

PDA是代表什麼?

B:It stands for personal digital assistant.

它代表的是掌上型數字助理.

You can buy colored PDAs nowadays.

您現在可以買到彩色的PDA.

A:You can buy colored PDAs nowadays.

您現在可以買到彩色的PDA.

B:Yeah, but they cost arm and leg ,right?

是啊,不過很貴的,是吧?

  實用購物英語口語2:

The children's books are on the second floor.

兒童書在二樓.

A:Excuse me,I'm looking for children's books.

對不起,我在找兒童書

B: The children's books are on the second floor.

兒童書在二樓.

I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.

我幫您查查看店裏是否還有.

A:Hi,I'm looking for these books.

你好.我在找這幾本書.

B:I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.

我幫您查查看店裏是否還有.

Excuse me,where are the travel books?

請問旅遊書在哪裏?

A:Excuse me,where are the travel books?

請問旅遊書在哪裏?

B:They're in that corner.

在那個角落.

Would you like to order it?

您要訂嗎?

A:Excuse me,I can't find this book!

我找不到這本書!

B:I'm afraid we don't have it in stock at the moment. Would you like to order it?

恐怕我們目前沒有存貨了。您要訂嗎?

  實用購物英語口語3:

I'll wait for you in the cafe!

我在咖啡廳那裏等你!

A:oh, at that purple leather jacket.

親愛的,看那件紫色的皮夾克。

B:My feet are so sore.I'll wait for you in the cafe!

我的腳好酸.我在咖啡廳那裏等你!

Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?

有沒有看到寫着“在些付費”的牌子?

A: Excuse me where should I pay?

對不起請問我該在哪付錢?

B: Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?

有沒有看到寫着“在些付費”的牌子?

There are further reductions downstairs.

樓下還有更多的折扣品。

A:oh,my goodness,there are further reductions downstairs!

天啊!樓下還有更多的折扣品!

B:What are we waiting for?

我們還在等什麼?

We'll just skip the men's floor.

我會直接跳過男士的樓層。

A:Ties,trousers,suits,do we need them?

領帶、長褲、西裝.我們需要嗎?

B: We'll just skip the men's floor.

我們會跳過男士的樓層。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章