商務英語實用英語

關於報警的英語口語

本文已影響 2.71W人 

今天小編就給大家帶來關於英語情景對話的口語,大家要好好學習一下,這樣就可以很快的提升英語成績了,想要提升英語成績的同學一定要好好學習哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於報警的英語口語

  一警官我們報錯警了

AWhat's happening here?

這兒出了什麼事?

BOur lock was broken, honey. Somebody broke into our house.

我們的鎖被砸了,親愛的。有人闖進我們家了。

AOh, that was me.

哦,是我。

Byou. What? What the hell are you talking about?

你?什麼?你在說什麼啊?

AI left my keys inside so I called the superintendent to break the lock.

我把鑰匙落在裏面了,所以我叫了物業來把鎖砸開。

BHey, what are you guys doing here?

嘿,你們這些人在做什麼啊?

ASorry, sir. There's been a mistake.

對不起,警官。恐怕這裏面有點誤會。

BBut you can't leave with an opening door!

但你不能讓門開着就離開啊!

AI got to buy a new lock! Plus, the superprintendent won't let any stranger in…

我得去買把新的鎖!再說,物業不會讓陌生人進來的……

BOh, you are always a trouble maker.

哦,你總是惹麻煩。

AIt seems that there is not my job here. This seems that it's been a false alarm.

看起來這兒沒我的事了。好像有人報錯了警。

BEr…look, here, sir, I am terribly sorry.

嗯……您看,警官,真是非常抱歉。

AWell, don't call the police unless there is a real case. I hope this won't happen again.

下次沒有真情況可不要報警。我希望下次不要發生這種事。

BOh, I hope this won't happen again. I hate hearing this.

哦,我希望下次不要發生這種事。我討厭聽到這個。

AIs there anything wrong, Ma'am?

怎麼啦,太太?

BThe superintendent said the same thing to me today a thousand times!

這話物業今天已經跟我說過一千遍了!

  二有人闖進我們家

AI don't want to go upstairs. We should call the might still be in the house. And what if he has a gun?

我不要上樓,我們應該報警。他可能還在屋子裏,萬一他有槍呢?

BAlright, maybe you're right. But did you have any valuables upstairs?

好吧,也許你是對的。但是你樓上有什麼值錢的東西嗎?

ALike what?

譬如是什麼?

BDid you have any cash, expensive jewelry, or anything like that?

現金、昂貴的珠寶,或是任何像那樣的東西?

ANo. I mean, of course I have jewelry, but nothing really expensive.

沒有。當然我有珠寶,但是不怎麼昂貴。

BIt's strange. I just wonder what he wanted to use I don't see anything missing down here. Let's call the police.

奇怪了,我在猜他想偷什麼。因爲我沒看到這裏有任何東西不見了。我們報警吧。

AWhat's the number?

電話幾號?

BI don't know. Just dial 's the general emergency number. They will connect you to the police.

不知道,就打 911。那是一般緊急情況的電話,他們會轉給警察。

AHello. Please connect me to the police.

喂,請幫我接警察。

BPolice department.

警察局。

AYes, hello. My house has been broken into.

喂,有人闖進我們家。

BWhat's your address, Ma'am?

請問你的地址是?

A1414 East Maple Road. Monroe.

門羅市楓樹東路 1414 號。

BAlright. We will send someone right you have reason to believe the intruder may still be in the house?

好的,我們馬上派人過去。你有什麼理由相信侵入者還在屋子裏嗎?

ANo, I think he is gone. But I don't know. I didn't go upstairs.

我認爲他走了。但是我不確定,我還沒上樓。

BThat's smart. The best thing is to wait just outside until an officer arrives.

很聰明,最好就在外面等警察來。

AThank you.

謝謝你。

BSomeone should be there in a couple minutes.

幾分鐘後就會有人到那裏。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀