商務英語實用英語

如何用英語表示同情和安慰

本文已影響 3.98K人 

當別人遇到不好的事情時,身爲朋友的你一定要表示一下安慰和同情。這些話用英語該怎麼說呢?我們來看下面的例子。

ing-bottom: 75%;">如何用英語表示同情和安慰

1. -I missed making the A-Team by one point. 我以一分之差輸給了A組。

-That’s really unlucky. 真的是很不幸。

2. -I failed my driving test. 我駕照沒考過。

-Never mind. Better luck next time. 別擔心,下次會通過的。

3. -I didn’t get the job. 我沒得到那份工作。

-Don’t worry. It’'s their loss. 別喪氣,那只是他們的損失而已。

4. -My cat passed away yesterday. 我的貓昨天死了。

-Oh really? I’m so sorry to hear that. 不是吧?真很遺憾。

5. -I didn’t get into the university I wanted.。我沒被那所期盼已久的學校錄取

-Oh dear, I know you tried your best. 寶貝,你已經盡力了。

6. -My father passed away last month. 我父親上個月去世了。

-Oh no, our deepest sympathy to you and your family. 我們向你和你的家人致以最深刻的哀悼和同情。

7. -I don’t seem to fit in here. 我好像不適應這兒。

-I’m sure things will improve, try to stick it out. 我相信經過磨練之後你可以的。

8. –I hope it will be sunny for the wedding. 但願婚禮那天天氣不錯。

-Don’t worry, things can only get better. 別擔心,一切都會好的。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章