商務英語外貿英語

向客戶下單外貿英語

本文已影響 2.21W人 

下面是本站小編整理的向客戶下單外貿英語,歡迎大家閱讀!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">向客戶下單外貿英語

Leslie: How are you this afternoon?

今天下午過得如何?

Paul: Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

還好。今天早上我已經詳細看過你給我的目錄了。我想討論一下你們計算機揚聲器的價格。

Leslie: Very good. Here is our price list.

好的。這是我們的價目表。

Paul: Let me see…. I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten US dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

我看看。你們K-2-1 型的標價是美金十塊錢。大量訂購的話,有折扣嗎?

Leslie: We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

當然有。100 或以上的訂單我們有百分之五的折扣。

Paul: What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

如果我下六百的訂單,你們可以給我什麼樣的折扣?

Leslie: On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

六百的話,我們可以給你百分之十的折扣。

Paul: What about lead time?

交貨時間呢?

Leslie: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

在收到貨款的十天內,我們就可以把貨送出去。

Paul: So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

那麼,你們是要提前付款的?

Leslie: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

是的。你可以匯款到我們的銀行帳戶,或是開一個以我們公司爲擡頭的信用狀。

Paul: I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

那我想就先下六百的訂單。

Leslie: Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

好極了! 我馬上寫訂購單並請你簽名。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章