英語學習英語閱讀技巧

奇特的自拍技巧,怎麼拍都是月亮

本文已影響 4.12K人 

Welcome to the internet, the only place you'll see people walking in pigeon shoes and Keanu Reeves... doing things. This time, we've got something special for you, a craze first started by Nathan Knight, after he submitted an image of himself as the 'moon' to the web. Nathan even included an explanation of how he achieved this incredible look. "Convince people you are a moon by taking all your selfies through a toilet roll centre," he wrote. Since then, people have been obsessed with it, thrusting toilet humor into the stratosphere . Scroll down to check out the fun they're having with it.

奇特的自拍技巧,怎麼拍都是月亮

歡迎來到互聯網的世界!在這裏你會看到獨一無二的奇觀:穿着鴿子鞋四處走動的人,還有Keanu Reeves(《黑客帝國》男主角)的特技表演!今天,我們爲你準備了一些特別的驚喜。這波浪潮始於一個名叫Nathan Knight的人,他在網上發佈了一張把自己拍成月球的自拍照。Nathan還附贈了一則說明,告訴人們他是如何拍出這張神奇的自拍照的。“對着廁紙的卷芯拍自拍照,你就能讓別人相信,你是一輪小月亮!”從此之後,人們就對此着了迷。喜感飛起,直上雲霄!往下翻,分享一下這些自拍者的快樂吧!


1. Pensive moon

沉思的月亮


Pretty!

真好看!


2. Alien Moon

外星人月亮


Well, I guess I dont' wanna see the dark side of the pug

我可不想看到哈巴狗的陰暗面


Selfie

月亮自拍照。


I gotta feeling he or she is judging me

我覺得他/她肯定是在鄙視我。


4.I Did This A Few Months Ago When My Baby Was Sleeping!!

幾個月前,我的寶寶睡着的時候,我拍了這張照片。


Babies at night.

夜晚的寶寶。


5.I Am The Only Moon!

我是獨一無二的月亮!


Lunar-tic moon!

瘋月亮!


Ironically, the term "lunatic" came from Luna, the latin name for our moon. Back then it was believed that the moon would be responsible for driving people crazy.

諷刺的是,“瘋子”(lunatic)這個詞的詞根是Luna,即拉丁文中的“月亮”。在古代,人們相信,月亮的魔力能讓人陷入瘋狂。


6. I Love This Trend

我愛這一波自拍潮


I laughed out loud at my desk

坐在桌邊狂笑不止


Selfie

月亮自拍照


This reminds me of "A Trip To The Moon". The silent film by Georges Melies.

讓我想到了《月球旅行記》,Georges Melies拍的一部無聲電影。


ha If You Take A Selfie Through A Roll Of Toilet Paper You Look Like A Stupid Moon

哈哈哈,如果你對着紙卷拍自拍照,你會看起來像一個傻里傻氣的月亮。


But what if I want to look like a smart moon...?

如果我想當一個聰明的月亮怎麼辦?


Moonface Is For Lunar Mission One! Pretend To Be The Moon - Take A Selfie Through Toilet Roll

我的月亮自拍臉要爲月球任務1號做貢獻!假裝自己是月亮——對着紙捲來張自拍。


ttty Sure My Cats Gonna Smother Me In My Sleep.

我很確定,我的貓想趁我睡着的時候掐死我


Dark side of the moon

月亮的陰暗面


Jojo Wasn't Impressed. He Stuck His Tongue Out At Me[/en

]我的貓Jojo並不覺得很有趣。他對我吐舌頭。


[en]moon blep

月亮上的略略略


o Its Me, The Actual Moon

嘿,是我,真正的月亮


Nice crescent , never mind!

多美的新月!不過沒關係吶!


13.I Did The Same And A Friend Told Me It Looked As If I Was Peeping Through A Hole

我也這樣拍了一張。我的朋友告訴我,這張照片看起來像我在從洞口偷窺別人。


14.I Did My Cat Atreyu Couple Months Ago

幾個月前我對我的貓Atreyu拍了一張


Love this moon

喜歡這個月亮!


15.2019 Is Going To Be My Year

2019年是屬於我的!


The World is coming to an end! Those guys on the street corners were right!

那世界一定要滅亡了!那些住在街角的神神叨叨的乞丐說的沒錯!


Took 246 Tries

我試了246次


still failed

……還是失敗了


Is So Tired Of Me

她已經受夠我了


Helen, will you stop looking at me through that pipe now? I'm literally in front of you...

親,你能別這樣用捲筒偷瞄我嗎?我就站在你面前呀……


ty Moon

美麗的月亮。


I thought it was the *man* in the moon.

住在月亮上的不是吳剛嗎?


19. My Cat Is 110% Done With Me

我家主子已經110%受夠我了


Arnold if you don't stop I'm gonna have to call my associates from my planet to take you away

夥計,如果你還不住手,我就呼叫喵星球上的喵星人來把你抓走!


20. I Can Be Your Moonlight, Baby

寶寶,月亮代表我的心。

(翻譯:小木)

 

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章