英語閱讀英文散文

表達謝意的英文句子

本文已影響 2.86W人 

下面是本站小編整理的一些表達感謝的英文句子,歡迎大家閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">表達謝意的英文句子

1. Thanks a lot

2. Thanks very much

3. Thank you.very much

4. Thank you so much

If you want to emphasize your gratitude, or be very polite, you can say the above expressions。

如果你想要強調你的感激程度或是想表現得禮貌一點,你可以用以上表達。

Thank you so much for helping me out today。

今天非常謝謝你幫我。

Thank you very much for dinner – it was great。

晚餐非常棒,太謝謝了。

Thanks a lot for looking after the children。

非常感謝你幫忙照看孩子。

Thanks very much for making dinner tonight。

謝謝你做晚餐。

5. Thanks a bunch

This is an informal way of thanking someone, but can sometimes be used sarcastically, when telling someone that something they did was not helpful or kind. (Both Thanks a lot and Thanks very much can also be used in this way)

這是非正式的道謝方式,但有時具有諷刺意味,告訴別人他們做的事一點幫助都沒有或者不友善。“Thanks a lot”和“Thanks very much”也可以這麼用。

You told Tony what I told you in confidence? Thanks a bunch!

你告訴託尼我私下告訴你的事了?真謝謝你啊

Thanks a lot for spoiling my evening。

多虧了你啊,毀了我一個晚上。

6. Much obliged

This expression is a very formal way of thanking someone for something they have done for you。

這是非常正式的表達,用來感謝別人爲你做的事。

I am much obliged to you for your patience during the recent difficulties。

非常感謝您在困難期給予的耐心。

“You can use the facilities whilst you are in the club”. “Much obliged“。

“在俱樂部你可以使用所有設施。”“非常感謝。”

7. You’ve saved my life

8. I owe you one/I owe you big time

The above expressions are informal ways of thanking someone who has helped you in a difficult situation。

當別人在你處於困難時伸出援手,你可以用上述表達表達謝意,但也是非正式的。

Thanks for giving me a lift to the station. You saved my life。

謝謝你讓我搭便車到車站,你救了我的命啊。

Thanks for the advice. I owe you one。

謝謝你的建議,我欠你一次。

Thanks for helping me out with the essay. I owe you big time。

謝謝你幫我完成論文。我欠你的。

9. Cheers

This is another informal way of thanking someone which is frequently used in British English. Many learners have adopted this word and sometimes use it inappropriately in written English. Please remember that “cheers” is used informally and therefore shouldn’t be used when writing to people you don’t know or in business emails。

這是另一種表達謝意的非正式用語,經常出現在英式英語中。一些同學常常會在寫作的時候用到這個詞,這是不恰當的。請記住“cheers”是非正式用語,所以當給你不認識的人寫信或寫商業郵件時,不要使用這個詞。

‘Here’s that book you wanted to borrow.’ ‘Oh, cheers.‘

“這是你要借的那本書。”“哦,謝了。”

“Would you like a drink?” “That’d be great. Cheers。”

“要喝點什麼嗎?” “當然好了,謝了。”

10. You shouldn’t (have)

We can use this expression when someone gives you a present and you’re very surprised

當有人給你送禮物,你又非常驚訝的時候可以說這句話。

Oh, Martin, what lovely flowers. You shouldn’t have!

馬丁,這花真漂亮。你不必這麼破費!

11. You’re too kind

This is a polite way of thanking someone that can sometimes sound insincere (depending on who is saying it!)

這是非常禮貌的道謝方式,哪怕對方可能聽起來有些不真誠(取決於誰在說!)

Thank you for for the glowing praise. You’re too kind。

謝謝你的稱讚。你太客氣了。

12. I’d like to thank…

This is used when thanking people in a formal speech (for example, the Oscars)

這通常用於正式發言中的道謝(比如奧斯卡典禮)

I’d like to thank everyone for coming along and supporting us today。

我想要感謝一直以來陪伴和支持我們到今天的人。

13. Many thanks

This is a formal way of saying thank you used in letters and emails

這是正式的道謝方式,用在寫信和寫郵件的時候。

Many thanks for the lovely present。

謝謝你送的禮物。

表示感謝(express thanks):

I'm much obliged.我非常感謝。

Many thanks.多謝。

Many thanks for your coming here.多謝你的光臨。

Much appreciated.非常感謝。

Thank you.謝謝你。

Thank you for coming.謝謝你的光臨。

Thank you very nuch.非常感謝你。

Thank you so much.非常感謝你。

Thank you so much for coming.非常感謝你的光臨。

Thanks.謝謝。

Thanks a lot.多謝。

Thank you very nuch for the book.非常感謝你給我這本書。

Thank you very nuch indeed.真的非常感謝你。

Thank you very nuch indeed for your help.

Cheers.謝謝。

Great.好極了。

Thanks a lot what you've told me.多謝你告訴我。

Thanks a billion.多謝。

Thanks a billion for the letter.謝謝你給我這封信。

Thanks very much.非常感謝。

Thanks very much for you invitation.非常感謝你的邀請。

I can never thank you enough.我對您永遠感激不盡。

I can never thank you enough for you generosity.我對您的慷慨大度永遠感激不盡。

I do appreciate your timely help.我的確很感激您的及時幫助。

I'm really very grateful to you for your advice.我真的非常感謝你的勸告。

I really can't thank you enough for the invitation.我對您的邀請真是感激不盡。

I really don't know how a can thank you enough.我真不知怎樣感謝你纔好。

I should like to express my appreciation.我謹表示我的謝意。

I should like to express my gratitude for your kidness.我向您對我的好意表示感謝。

I should like to say how grateful i am.我謹表示我深切的謝意。

I really can't thank you enough.我對您真是感激不盡。

I'm extremely grateful to you.我非常感謝你。

I'm much obliged to you.我非常感謝你。

I'm really very grateful to you.我真的非常感謝你。

I should like to say how grateful i am for his invitation.他向我提供了消息,我表示深切的感謝。

I'm very much indebted to you.我非常感謝你。

I'm very much indebted to you for you kidness.我非常感謝你的好意。

It is very good of you to give me the book.你真是太好了,給了我那本書。

It's most thoughtful of you.您想得真周到。

It's very kind of you.您太好了。

Thank you so very much for your hospitality.非常感謝你的盛情款待。

That was extremely good of you.你真是太好了。

You are most understanding.你真能體諒人。

You are very helpful.你真幫了我的大忙。

You are very kind.你真好。

You are very thoughtful.您想得真周到。

【熱情洋溢的"謝謝"】

I really appreciate it.

我很感謝。

You're one in a million.

你真是個大好人。

You're the greatest.

你最棒了。

【非常正式的"謝謝"】

I'm truly grateful for your help.

我非常感激你的幫助。

Your help is greatly appreciated.

非常感激您的幫助。

I'd like to express my gratitude.

我要表達我誠摯的謝意。

【稱讚對方功勞的"謝謝"】

Thanks to you (we made it on time.)

都要多謝你(我們才能準時完成)。

I couldn't have done it without you.

若是沒有你,我不可能做到。

【發短信表示感激之情】

此外,感恩節的時候人們也常常發短信表示感激之情,下面是一些常用的短信:

Warm wishes at Thanksgiving.

在感恩節,衷心地祝福你們。

From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving.

我們全體祝你們感恩節快樂。

Thanksgiving wishes for you and your family.

給你們全家感恩節的祝福。

I wish you could be here on Thanksgiving.

但願你能來過感恩節。

Thanksgiving just won't be the same without you.

沒有你,感恩節就不會一樣了。

It will be sad not to see you during the holiday when families get together.

家人團聚的節日裏,不能看到你,我會感到難過。

Our first Thanksgiving should be our best.

我們第一次共度的感恩節是我們最美好的時光。

I wouldn't want to spend Thanks-giving with anyone else.

我只願和你共度感恩節。

What a wonderful time to be together.

在一起的時光多麼快樂。

Thanksgiving is a time when I tell you that I love you.

感恩節就是我告訴你我愛你的時候。

Thanksgiving is a great time to tell you that we love you kids.

孩子們,感恩節這時刻,我們要說:我們都愛你們。

Thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year.

感恩節是一年中最好的節日。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀