英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

4年級短篇英語詩朗誦

本文已影響 2.44K人 

英語詩歌是英語語言與文學的精華。開展英語詩歌教學能提高學生英語語言基礎知識水平、寫作水平,有助於學生西方歷史文化的學習,提高學生的想象力,也有助於對學生的道德教育。小編精心收集了4年級短篇英語詩,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 60%;">4年級短篇英語詩朗誦
  4年級短篇英語詩篇1

I loved you—Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin

我曾經愛過你——亞歷山大·希爾蓋耶維奇·普希金

I loved you;

我曾經愛過你;

Even now I may confess,

即使現在我也可以承認,

Some embers of my love their fire retain;

我那愛情的火焰裏餘燼未熄;

But do not let it cause you more distress,

然而不要再讓它給你造成痛苦,

I do not want to sadden you again.

我不想再讓你心傷。

Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly,

我因毫無希望而默默無語地深愛過你,

With pangs the jealous and the timid know;

忍受着那人盡皆知的嫉妒和怯懦所帶來的痛;

So tenderly I loved you, so si

  4年級短篇英語詩篇2

Fortuitousness—Xu Zhimo

偶然——徐志摩

Being a cloud in the sky,

我是天空裏的一片雲,

On your heart lake I cast my figure.

偶爾投影在你的波心。

You don't have to wonder,

你不必訝異,

Nor should you cheer,

更無須歡喜,

In an instant I will disappear.

在轉瞬間消滅了蹤影.

On the dark sea we encounter,

你我相逢在黑夜的海上,

In different directions of our own we steer.

你有你的,我有我的,方向;

It's nice of you to remember.

你記得也好,

But you'd better forget the luster,

最好你忘掉,

That we've been devoted to each other.

在這交會時互放的光亮!

  4年級短篇英語詩篇3

When You Are Old—William Butler Yeats

當你老了——威廉·巴特勒·葉芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

當你年老,鬢斑,睡意昏沉,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

在爐旁打盹時,取下這本書,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

慢慢誦讀,夢憶從前你雙眸

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

神色柔和,眼波中倒影深深;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人愛你風韻嫵媚的時光,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

愛你的美麗出自假意或真情,

But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,

但唯有一人愛你靈魂的至誠,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

愛你漸衰的臉上愁苦的風霜;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

彎下身子,在熾紅的壁爐邊,

Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled

憂傷地低訴,愛神如何逃走,

And paced upon the mountains overhead

在頭頂上的羣山巔漫步閒遊,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

把他的面孔隱沒在繁星中間。


看了“4年級短篇英語詩”的人還看了:

1.關於四年級英語小詩歌朗誦

2.小學四年級經典英文詩歌朗誦

3.關於小學四年級英文詩歌朗誦

4.小學四年級英文詩歌朗誦精選

5.關於短篇英語詩朗誦

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章