英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

優秀中學生英語詩歌欣賞

本文已影響 1.14W人 

詩歌鑑賞不但能提高人們的文學審美情趣,而且能培養人們良好的文化涵養。下面是本站小編帶來的優秀中學生英語詩歌欣賞,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">優秀中學生英語詩歌欣賞
  優秀中學生英語詩歌欣賞篇一

The Furthest Distance in the World

世界上最遙遠的距離

Rabindranath Tagore

羅賓德拉納特 泰戈爾

The furthest distance in the world is

世界上最遙遠的距離

not between life and death

不是生與死

But when I stand in front of you./p>

而是我就站在你的面前

Yet you don 't know that I love you

你卻不知道我愛你

The furthest distance in the world is

世界上最遙遠的距離

not when I stand in front of you

不是我站在你面前

Yet you can't see my love

你卻不知道我愛你

But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both

而是明明知道彼此相愛

Yet cannot be together

卻不能在一起

The furthest distance in the world is

世界上最遙遠的距離

not being apart while being in love

不是明明知道彼此相愛

Yet cannot be together

卻不能在一起

But when plainly can not resist the yearning

而是明明無法抵擋這股想念

Yet pretending you have never been in my heart

卻還得故意裝作絲毫沒有把你放在心裏

The furthest distance in the world is

世界上最遙遠的距離

not when plainly can not resist the yearning

不是明明無法抵擋這股想念

Yet pretending you have never been in my heart

卻還得故意裝作絲毫沒有把你放在心裏

But using one's indifferent heart

而是用己冷漠的心

to dig an uncrossable river for the one who loves you

爲愛你的人挖掘了一條無法跨越的溝渠

  優秀中學生英語詩歌欣賞篇二

Ode to the Oak

致橡樹

Shu Ting

舒婷

If I fall in love with you

我如果愛你

I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

絕不像攀緣的凌霄花,

To flaunt myself by your high branches.

借你的高枝炫耀自己;

If I fall in love with you-

我如果愛你

I will never imitate spoony birds,

絕不學癡情的鳥兒

To repeat simple songs for green shade.

爲綠蔭重複單調的歌曲;

I will not only resemble a wellspring,

也不止像泉源,

To bring you cool consolation perennially:

常年送來清涼的慰藉:

I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

也不止像險峯,

To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

增加你的高度,襯托你的威儀。

Even not only sunlight,

甚至日光。

Even not only spring rain,

甚至春雨。

No, these are not enough!

不,這些都還不夠!

I must be a kapok beside you,

我必須是你近旁的一株木棉,

As an image of tree I stand with you.

作爲樹的形象和你站在一起。

Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

根,緊握在地下,

Our leaves touch gently In the clouds,

葉,相觸在雲裏。

As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

每一陣風過,我們都互相致意,

But no one can understand our own words.

但沒有人聽懂我們的言語。

You have your iron trunk and copper branch

你有你的銅枝鐵幹,

Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

像刀,像劍,也像戟;

I have my red and big flowers,

我有我的紅碩花朵,

Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

像沉重的嘆息,又像英勇的火炬。

Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

我們分擔寒潮、風雷、霹靂;

Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

我們共享霧靄、流嵐、虹霓,

We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

彷彿永遠分離,卻又終身相依。

Only this is great love,

這纔是偉大的愛情,

Faithfulness lies here:

堅貞就在這裏:

I love not only your gigantic stature,

不僅愛你偉岸的身軀,

But also the position you uphold,

也愛你堅持的位置,

And the earth on which you stand.

腳下的土地。

  優秀中學生英語詩歌欣賞篇三

And we will sit upon the rocks,

激情的牧羊人致心愛的姑娘

Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,

克里斯托弗 馬洛

By shallow rivers to whose falls

來吧,和我生活在一起,做我的愛人,

Melodious birds sing madrigals.

在這裏,我們將快樂無邊,

And I will make thee beds of roses

這裏有峻峭秀麗的山巒,

And a thousand fragrant posies,

還有風光明媚的山谷田園。

A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,

在那邊,我倆坐在山岩上,

Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

看牧羊人餵養可愛的羔羊,

A gown made of the finest wool

在淺淺的小溪旁,

Which from our pretty lambs we pull;

鳥兒隨着潺潺流水,唱着情歌。

Fair lined slippers for the cold,

在那邊,我將用玫瑰編一頂花冠,

With buckles of the purest gold ;

用成千的花束做牀,

A belt of straw and ivy buds,

用愛神木的葉子織成長裙,

With coral clasps and amber studs:

一切都獻給你,絢麗與芬芳。

And if these pleasures may thee move,

我從羔羊身上剪下最好的羊毛,

Come live with me, and be my love.

爲你做防寒的鞋襯和長袍;

The shepherds Js swains shall dance and sing

用純金爲你製作鞋釦,

For thy delight each May morning:

該有多麼珍貴,多麼榮耀。

If these delights thy mind may move,

我用長春藤和芳草做腰帶,

Then live with me and be my love.

珊瑚帶扣點綴着琥珀水晶。

假如這些享受能打動你的心。


看了“優秀中學生英語詩歌欣賞”的人還看了:

1.中學生優美英語詩歌欣賞

2.關於優秀英語詩歌欣賞

3.關於優秀英文詩歌欣賞

4.高中英語詩歌欣賞

5.中學生英語詩歌朗誦精選

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章