英語閱讀雙語新聞

珍惜現在,才能活得快樂

本文已影響 3.64K人 

It was a summer day. And old man strolled on a hill cheerfully.

ing-bottom: 75%;">珍惜現在,才能活得快樂
那是一個夏日。一位老人正神清氣爽地在山坡上散步

He wiped the perspiration on his forehead with his sleeve and kept humming melodies to entertain himself.

他用袖子拂去額頭上的汗珠,哼着小曲自娛自樂。

Suddenly, he heard someone talking to him.

突然間,他聽見有人跟他講話。

"Hello, sir."

“你好,老先生。”

The old man turned around but saw no one.

老人轉過身,但並沒有看見誰。

"I'm here."

“我在這呢。”

The voice came from beside his feet. The old man looked down and saw a beautiful lily.

聲音是從他腳邊傳來的。老人低下頭,看見了一朵美麗的百合花。

"Sir, can I ask you a question?" asked the lily.

“老先生,我能問你一個問題嗎?”百合花問到。

"Sure, my child. What do you want to know?" said the old man.

“當然了,孩子。你想知道些什麼?”老人說。

The lily hesitated for a second and said :"Why are you so happy? You don't seem to have many days left to live."

百合花猶豫了一秒,說到:“你爲什麼能這麼開心?你看起來已經時日無多了呀。”

"My days have passed and I'm about to wither. That makes me so sad." the lily didn't wait for the old man to answer, she just kept going on.

百合花沒有等老人回答,自顧自地繼續說了下去:“我綻放的日子已經過去了,現在的我很快就要凋謝。這真的讓我很傷心。”

The old man laughed.

老人笑了起來。

"Yes, I don't have many days left. But, so what?"

“對啊,我已經時日無多了。但那又怎樣?”

"Why ruin such a lovely day for something that hasn't happen?"

“爲什麼要爲還沒發生的事情而毀了這麼美好的一天呢?”

"What's gone is gone. What's to come is to come. You can't change them. But you can decide to enjoy this very moment that you truly have."

“過去已成過去。未來還未到來。你改變不了它們。但你可以決定要不要享受你現在所擁有的這一瞬間。”

And he didn't wait for the lily to respond. He just walked away, continuing the melody he had been humming.

老人沒有等百合花回答,他徑直走了,繼續哼着剛剛的小曲。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章