英語閱讀英文國外笑話

小學英語課堂笑話精選

本文已影響 1.72W人 

笑話故事中的巴渠婦女形象性格鮮明 ,才智德行勝過男子,人民永遠需要諷刺和幽默 ,笑話故事在巴渠大地生生不息。下面是本站小編帶來的小學英語課堂笑話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 75%;">小學英語課堂笑話精選
  小學英語課堂笑話精選

(一)

這是我的位子

It was a woman's first time on a plane. She boarded the plane and found herself a window seat.

一位女士頭一回坐飛機。她登機後發現自己的座位僅靠窗子。

After she settled in, a man came over and insisted that she was in his seat. She ignored him and told him to go away.

她坐好後,一位男士走過來堅持說她坐了他的位子。這位女士根本不聽,只告訴他走開。

"Okay," replied the man. "If that's the way you want it, you fly the plane."

“好吧,”男士回答道。“如果你真想這樣,你來開飛機吧。”

(二)

Be Careful for What You Wish for

許願也要小心

A couple had been married for 25 years and were celebrating their 60th birthdays, which fell onthe same day.

一對夫婦結婚已經25年了,正在一起慶祝他們的結婚紀念日和60歲生日。

During the celebration a fairy appeared and said that because they had been such a lovingcouple for all 25 years, she would give them one wish each.

正慶祝時,一位仙女從天而降說25年來他們一直相親相愛,她將實現他們每個人一個願望。

The wife wanted to travel around the world. The fairy waved her hand, and Boom! She had thetickets in her hand.

妻子說想環遊世界。仙女握住了她的手,只聽轟的一聲。妻子手中出現了各種入場券和票。

Next, it was the husband's turn. He paused for a moment, then said shyly, "Well, I'd like tohave a woman 30 years younger than me."

接着就該丈夫許願了。他頓了一下,然後不好意思地說:“嗯,我想要一個比我年輕30歲的妻子。”

The fairy picked up her wand, and Boom! He was ninety.

仙女拿起魔杖,只聽轟的一聲!丈夫變成90歲的老翁了。

  小學英語課堂笑話閱讀

(一)

用金錢來表達

Boy:Honey,my love of you is beyond expression.

小夥子:親愛的,我對你的愛,簡直無法用語言來表達.

Girl:Then you can use money to express it.

姑娘:那你就用金錢來表達吧!

(二)

還沒那麼急 Not So Urgent

Looking very unhappy, a poor man entered a doctor’s consulting-room. “Doctor,” he said, “you must help me. I swallowed a penny about a month ago.” “Good heavens, man!” said thedoctor. “Why have you waited so long? Why don’t you come to me on the day you swallowedit?” “To tell you the truth, Doctor,” the poor man replied, “I didn’t need the money so badlythen.”

一個看起來很難受的窮人走進大夫的診室。“大夫!” 他說,“幫幫我!一個月前我吞了一分硬幣!” “天哪,” 大夫說,“ 早幹嘛去了?你當時怎麼不來看?” “實話告訴您吧,大夫,”窮人說,“我當時還不缺錢!”

  關於小學英語課堂笑話

(一)

夫妻吵嘴

A couple of codgers got into a quarrel and came before the local magistrate. The loser,turning to his opponent in a combative frame of mind, cried: "I'll law you to the CircuitCourt."

一對性情乖僻的老夫妻發生了爭吵,一直鬧到地方法官那裏。敗訴的一方以一種臨戰的姿態衝着對方嚷道:

“我要到巡回法庭去告你。”

"I'm willing," said the other.

“願意奉陪。”另一個說。

"I'll law you to the Supreme Court."

“我要到最高法院去告你。”

"I'll be there."

“我也陪你。”

"And I'll law the hell!"

“我還要到地獄去告你。”

"My attorney will be there," was the calm reply.

“我的代理人會奉陪的。”對方平靜的說。

(二)

曾經的千萬富翁

CEO: "My wife made a millionaire out of me."

主管:我妻子使我成爲百萬富翁。

Assistant: "What were you before?"

助手:以前你是什麼?

CEO: "a multimillionaire."

主管:千萬富翁。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章