英語閱讀英文國外笑話

生活幽默英語故事

本文已影響 1.06W人 

在日常繁忙的生活,也不要忘記了放鬆自己。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活幽默英語故事,希望大家喜歡!

ing-bottom: 214.77%;">生活幽默英語故事

生活幽默英語故事:我爲媽媽煮了一杯茶

Have you notlced that children sometimes tyr to be helpful,but lt makes vour life more complicated? This story is about a sick mother whose darUng daughter want to be a good nurse.

不知道你注意到沒有,孩子們有時想幫你的忙,但卻讓你的生活更加複雜。下面是一位患病的母親,她可愛的女兒想好好照顧她的故事。

A:Mummy,let me fluff the pillow fo you

媽媽,讓我把枕頭給你抖鬆。

B:OK.

好吧。

A:Mummy,here is a magazine you can read it.

媽媽,這是本雜誌,你可以看看它。

B:k you!

好吧。謝謝你。

A:Mumrny,I make a cup of tea for you,here vou are.

媽媽,我爲你煮了一杯茶,給你。

B:(Drinking) are auch sweetheafi,I didn't know you could make tea.

(喝茶)真是好女兒,我不知道休還會煮茶。

A:.I put the tea leaves in the water like you do,and I boiled then I strained it into a I couldn't find a strainer, so I used the flyswatter.

哦,是的,我像你那樣把茶葉放在水中,煮開,然後我把它過濾到水杯裏。但是我找不到過濾器,我就用了蒼蠅拍。

B:You what?

你用了什麼?

A:Oh,don'l worry,Mummy.I didn't use the new flyswatter.I used the old one.

哦,別擔心,媽媽。我沒用新的蒼蠅拍,我用的是舊的。

生活幽默英語故事:迷情酒吧

In England nobody under the age of eighteen is allowed to drink in a public bar. One day, oson and his son who had his eigh-teenth birthday go to a public bar.

英格蘭,不滿18歲是不允許到酒館喝酒的,一天湯普森在他兒子18歲生日那天,帶着他去了酒館。

A:You are so strict that you never took me here before, Daddy.

爸爸,你太嚴格了,以前你從不帶我來這裏。

B:Because you were not old enough.

因爲你還不夠大。

A:I see.

我知道。

(After half an hour.半小時以後。)

B:Now, Tom,1 want to teach you a useful lesson. You must alway s be careful not to drink too much.

湯姆,現在我給你上一課。你必須注意永遠不要喝得過多。

A:Can I know when I have had enough?

我怎麼才能知道我喝夠了呢?

B:Well,I'll tell you see those two lights at the end o fthe bar?When they seem to have become four, you've had enough and should go home.

聽着,你看見酒館那頭的兩盞燈了嗎?當那兒的燈變成四盞的時候,你就喝夠了,該回家了。

A:But Dad,I can only see one light at the end of the bar.

可是,爸爸,我只看見那兒有一盞燈呀。

 生活幽默英語故事:霓裳炫影

When a village fool blossomed out all of a sudden in new clothes,the neighbors wondered at his property.

村子裏的白癡突然發了大財,穿上了新衣服,鄰居們對他的暴富感到很驚奇。

A:What's happened to you?

你做了什麼事?

B:1 won the first prize in the lottery.

我中了頭彩。

A:How did you come to guess the luck number?

你是怎麼猜中幸運號碼的?

B:Well, three times running I dreamed of seven; so I figured it out that three times seven are twenty-four, and I bought ticket number 24 I won the first prize.

哦,我做夢夢見了7這個號碼三次。於是我算出7的3倍是24.於是我買了號碼是24的彩票。這張票中了頭彩。

A:NVhy, you blamed fool, three times seven is twenty-one, not twenty-four.

哎呀,你這個該死的傻瓜,7的3倍是21不是24。

B:Is that so? Well, twenty-four won, anyway.

是這樣嗎?哦,不管怎麼說,24中了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章