英語閱讀英語閱讀理解

犀利漫畫•男女眼中的世界如此不同!

本文已影響 1.54W人 

It is no secret that men and women don't see eye to eye on certain things. I bet most of us have witnessed or even been in one of those situations where a guy thinks he's complimenting a woman and she takes the compliment for insult…
男人和女人對某些事物看法並不一致,這一點並不是祕密。我敢打賭,我們很多人都曾經目睹甚至親身經歷過這樣的場景:一個男人以爲他在讚美一個女人,但那個女人卻認爲那是一種侮辱……

To make it a bit more clear about how men and women see the world around them differently Alex Distasi and Nomi Kane have created a series of hilariously accurate comics. Created for College Humor, the comics show how men and women see the same situations in different ways. They're so accurate, both men and women will relate! Check them out below.
爲了更清楚地展示出男人和女人如何用不同的眼光看待周圍的世界,亞歷克斯•迪斯塔斯和諾米•凱恩創作了一系列犀利的搞笑漫畫。這組漫畫是爲《校園幽默》雜誌而作的,表現出了男人和女人如何以不同方式看待相同的情境。它們畫得如此犀利,不論男女都會深有同感!一起來看看吧!

犀利漫畫•男女眼中的世界如此不同!

#1 First Dates
第一次約會

男:


Man: I hope she doesn't think I'm weird…
男人:我希望她不要覺得我是個怪咖……

Jeans that have been washed exactly once
洗過一次的牛仔褲

女:


Woman: I hope he doesn't want to murder me!
女人:我希望他不要想殺了我!

#2 New Job
新工作


男:


(Super Important Business Presentation)
(非常重要的商務演講)

-Great job, Darrel. We can't wait to watch you soar up through the company!
幹得好,達雷爾!我們迫不及待地看你在公司中得到飛速發展!
女:


(Exact Same Presentation)
(完全一樣的演講)

-Great job on the little slides, you looked very cute up there!
小幻燈片做得很棒,你站在上面看起來很可愛!

#3 Style
穿衣風格


男:


Ice rock mountain scented deoderant
冰山味除味劑

Only pair of shoes without holes
唯一一雙沒洞的鞋子

Jeans that have been washed exactly once
洗過一次的牛仔褲
女:


Eyeliner that had to be redone 7 time
必須畫過7次才滿意的眼線

Prescription deodorant on one can know about
無人知曉的定製版除味劑

3 hours straightening hair and fixing bangs you shouldn't have gotten
用3小時拉直的頭髮和調整好的劉海,劉海本來不該留的

Vanilla perfume so you smell like a cookie
香草味香水,這樣就能聞起來像小餅乾一樣

New dress because your other 12 dresses have decided your boobs don't fit it
新裙子,因爲其餘12件裙子胸圍都不合適

#4 Family
家庭


男:


How's school and work?
學習怎麼樣?工作怎麼樣?
女:


Are you pregnant yet?
懷孕了嗎?

#5 Traveling
旅行

男:

Man: Hey dude! Wait, a girl on the street is checking me out…Better catch up in case she wants my number!
男人:嘿,兄弟!等等,街上有個姑娘在看我……趕緊趕上去,萬一她想要我的電話號碼呢!
女:

Woman: Hey, I'm walking home from the bar… Wait, this guy behind me is waving me down… Please stay on the phone!
女人:嘿,我正從酒吧走回家……等等,我後面的男人正揮手示意我停下……別掛電話!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章