英語詞彙英語單詞

醫生護士英語會話(1):爲家人預約

本文已影響 1.64W人 
李太太:請問約翰遜大夫在嗎?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?

ing-bottom: 70.63%;">醫生護士英語會話(1):爲家人預約
約翰遜大夫:我就是,有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?

李太太:我是李太太。請幫幫我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.

約翰遜大夫:你怎麼啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What's the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?

李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我兒子比兒病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it's not me. My son Bill is sick.

約翰遜大夫:比爾哪兒不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What's wrong with Bill?

李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上長有紅斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…

約翰遜大夫:他是不是周身都長了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?

李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.

約翰遜大夫:他有沒有發燒呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?

李太太:哦,對了。今天早上他燒到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.

約翰遜大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that's too bad.

李太太:大夫,比爾究竟怎麼了?他整天哭。勸都勸不住。
Mrs. Lee: What's wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can't stop him.

約翰遜大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.

李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你現在可以來看他嗎?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?

約翰遜大夫:今天上午我得給病人動手術。下午我可以來。
Dr. Johnson: I' m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.

李太太:謝謝你,約翰遜大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.

約翰遜大夫:記住,不能讓他抓那些紅斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.

李太太:我不會讓他抓的。下午見,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won't let him do that. See you then, doctor.

約翰遜大夫:再見。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.


單詞 Words

spot   n. 斑點

shoulder    n. 肩膀

fever    n. 發燒,高燒

temperature   n. 溫度

centigrade    n. 攝氏

measles    n. 麻疹

operation    n. 手術

scratch   vt 抓,搔


短語 Phrases

all over one's body   周身,全身

39 degrees in centigrade   攝氏39度

all day long   整天,一天到晚

have an operation (on sb)   動手術

keep sb from doing sth  阻止,防止


句子 Sentence Patterns

Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
請問約翰遜大夫在嗎?

What's the matter with you?
你怎麼啦,李太太?

What's wrong with Bill?
比爾哪兒不舒服?

I'm going to have an operation this morning.
今天上午我得給病人動手術。

Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
記住,不能讓他抓那些紅斑。


相關單詞 (人體部位 第二部分)

Related Words (Human Organs part two)

neck 頸部

windpipe 氣管

gullet 食管

shoulder 肩膀

armpit 腋窩

nipple 乳頭

chest 胸部

navel 肚肌

abdomen 腹部

private parts 陰部

pudendum 女外陰

back 背

waist 腰

hip 臀部

buttock 臀部

collarbone 鎖骨

rib 肋骨

backbone 脊骨

shoulder joint 肩關節

shoulder blade 肩胛骨

breastbone 胸骨

elbow joint 肘關節

pelvis 盆骨

kneecap 膝蓋骨

bone 骨頭

skeleton 骨架

sinew 腱


相關短語 Related Phrases

be fully engaged  日程安滿,沒有空閒

as early as possible  儘早

spare sb a few minutes  給某人抽出點時間

operate on sb  動手術

run a temprature   發高燒

stop somebody from doing  阻止某人做某事

day and night  夜以繼日


相關表達方式 Related Expressions

Dr. Johnson is fully engaged today.
約翰遜大夫今天已經排滿了。

Anytime this week except Wednesday will be all right for me.
本週除了星期三以外其他時間都行。

Would 2:00 tomorrow afternoon be convenient for you?
明天下午兩點您方便嗎?

That suits me perfectly.
這個時間對我來說十分合適。

Would you schedule the diagnosis as early as possible?
能把診斷的時間安排得儘量早一些好嗎?

Can you spare me a few minutes this afternoon?
今天下午你能抽出點時間嗎?

Dr. Johnson will be expecting you at 9:00 a. m. in his office.
約翰遜大夫早上九點將在他的辦公室等你。

Can you make it any other time the day after tomorrow.
你能把它安排在後天的另外一個時間嗎?

As the appointment book indicates, Dr. Johnson will be free only on the morning of the 5th.
從預約簿來看,約翰遜大夫只有在10 號上午有空。

I wonder if I could come to see Dr. Johnson this afternoon?
今天下午我能來找約翰遜大夫看病嗎?

Can you come here tomorrow morning at 10:00 ?
明天早上10點你能來嗎?

I'm afraid Dr. Johnson is occupied this afternoon.
恐怕約翰遜今天下午沒有空。

Will you be free the day after tomorrow at 4:00 p.m.?
後天下午4點你有空嗎?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章