口语英语英语突破情景对话

国外汇款情景英语交流

本文已影响 1.64W人 

《学习拉》英语栏目收录了英美人日常生活中经常说到、用到的最实用的有关日常生活会话句子、短语,满足你的需求。

ing-bottom: 128.51%;">国外汇款情景英语交流

Ichiro Tanaka has subscribed to an English language magazine from the Untied States.

田中一郎已向美国订阅了一份英语杂志,

He is asking a clerk at the Higashi Bank about a dollar remittance check .

他正向一位东银行职员询问有关汇了美元支票事宜。

Tanaka:I have a bill from the publisher for $ publisher is in New York and I need a check to send him .

田中:我这里有一张来自出版商的32美元75美元的帐单,该出版商在纽约,我需要寄给他一张支票,

Can I get it here?

我能在这里办理支票吗?

Clerk:Yes, can give you a check to send or we can issue a bank transfer direct to the publisher's bank ,

职员:可以的,田中先生。我们可以提供给您一张可寄出去的支票,或者,如果您知道该出版商与那里的哪家银行有业务关系,

if you know what bank they do business with .

我们可以直接给该出版商的银行出一个银行转帐单。

T:I am afraid I don't only thing I have is this bill with publisher's name and address on it .

田中:恐怕我不知道这一点,我现有的就是这张有出版商的姓名和住址的帐单。

C:Well,I assume a regular remittance check will be fine don't need to cable the money ,do you ?

职员:那么,我估计使用一张正式的汇款支票就可以了,您不需要把钱电汇,对吗?

T:No ,I don't think so .I just received the bill yesterday and there is no deadline mentioned .

田中:是的,我想不需要。我昨天刚刚接到帐单,单子上没有提到期限问题。

C:Well,let's issue a dollar remittance check that you can mail to them .

职员:那么,我们就开出一张您能够邮寄给对方的美元汇款支票。

Please fill out the remittance request with the name and address of the payee,your name and address,

请您填写一下汇款申请单,请填上收款人的姓名和住址、您的姓名和住址、

the amount and the reason for the remittance .

汇款额及理由。

T:What reason do I give?

田中:我写什么理由呢?

C:Just say magazine will be fine.

职员:只要写预订杂志就可以了。

T:Can I wait for the check?I mean,does it take long?

田中:我可以等着开这张支票吗?我的意思是说,开支票要用很长的时间吗?

C:No,just a few moments.I'll figure out the exchange rate and service charge and then type up the check for you .

职员:不用,只要等一会儿就行。我需要计算出汇率、手续费,然后为您把支票打印出来。

I have to check our list of correspondent banks in the area to list a convenient drawee bank .

我还要查出我们所在地区往来行的名单,列出一个付款方便的银行。

T:Thank you .I'll read one of my magazines while I wait.

田中:谢谢,我一边等着您办手续,一边看我带来的杂志。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读