英語會話800句Unit52:去唱KTV
Have you called them to reserve a room for us?
你已經打電話預約包廂了嗎?
A: I can't wait for the KTV tonight!
我等不及晚上要去唱KTV了!
B: Have you called them to reserve a room for us?
你已經打電話預約包廂了嗎?
Could you please lower the key for me?
David,幫我把音調降一下!
A: David, could you please lower the key for me?
David,幫我把音調降一下!
B: No problem.
沒問題。
That's mine. Give me the microphone!
那是我的歌,麥克風給我!
A: "like a Virgin"? Whose song is this?
“像個淑女”?誰點的歌啊?
B: That's mine, Give me the microphone!
那是我的歌,麥克風給我!
You're singing in the wrong key!
你走調了!
I don't remember the song being like this.
我怎麼不記得這首歌是這樣唱的。
B: Come on,you're singing in the wrong key.
拜託,你走調了。
Do you mind if I cut in?
你介不介意我插歌?
A: Do you mind if I cut in?
你介不介意我插歌?
B: Not at all, We all do that.
一點也不,我們都是這樣。
I don't remember how to sing the song.
我不記得怎麼唱這首歌了。
A: I don't remember how to sing the song.
我不記得怎麼唱這首歌了。
B: Do you want me to sing it for you?
你要我為你而唱嗎?
Look at the music video. It must be 20 years old!
你看這個音樂錄影帶。一定有20年了!
A: Look at the music video. It must be 20 years old!
你看這個音樂錄影帶。一定有20年了!
B: The hair styles and the clothes of the models are so old fashioned.
模特兒的髮型和服裝都過時了。
Remember that you're here to sing,not to eat!
記得你是來這裏唱歌,不是來吃東西的!
A: Blain, you've been eating all night!
你整晚都在吃耶!
Renember that you're here to sing, not to eat!
別忘了你來這裏是唱歌,不是吃東西的!