面試通過英語對話
下面本站小編為大家帶面試通過英語對話,歡迎大家學習!
面試通過英語對話1
Mary: Good morning, this is Mary.
瑪麗 :早上好,我是瑪麗。
Jane: Good morning, this is Jane. Th is is Apple Co. Ltd.
簡:早上好,我是簡,這裏是蘋果公司。
Mary: Hello, Jane! Is that the Human Resource Department?
瑪麗:你好,簡,是人力資源部嗎?
Jane: Yes, this is. May I help you?
簡:是的,這是。我能幫你嗎?
Mary: I had an interview with your company two weeks ago. I am calling to ask about the interview result. I hope you can give me a positive reply.
瑪麗:兩週前我在貴公司面試,我打電話來想詢問一下面試結果,我希望你能給我一個肯定的答覆。
Jane: Oh, the results have come out, and I can tell , I find your name. You are hired. Congratulations!
簡:哦,結果出來了,我可以告訴你… 是的,我找到你的名字了。你被錄用了。祝賀你!
Mary: Thank you! I am glad to hear that. When would it be convenient for me to start working?
瑪麗:謝謝!聽到這個消息,我感到很高興。我什麼時候方便上班呢?
Jane: Next Monday morning.
簡:下週一早上。
Mary: What is the starting salary for me?
瑪麗:我的起薪是多少呢?
Jane: Your starting salary is 2500 yuan a month, and after you become a permanent employee, it will be higher.
簡:你的起薪是每月 2500元,轉正之後,工資會高點。
Mary: I appreciate the offer. I will come on time next Monday. See you then!
瑪麗:很感謝你們給予的這份工作。下週一我會準時報到,再見!
Jane: See you!
簡 :再見!
面試通過英語對話2
John: Hello, Jack. I'm John
約翰:你好,傑克,我叫約翰。
Jack: I'm glad to see you!
傑克:見到您很高興!
John: Sit down, please. Maybe you have read the contract, but I want to give you the details again before you sign the contract. You must have a three-month internship.
約翰:請坐。或許你已經看過合同了,但是在你籤合同之前,我還是想就細節跟你談談。你必須有三個月的實習期。
Jack: Yes, I know.
傑克:是的,我知道。
John: When you become a permanent employee, you will have the insurances. You will get monthly pay and will be on eight-hour/day work shift.
約翰:在你成為正式員工之後會有保險。你的工資是月付的,八小時工作制。
Jack: Wait, will I have five insurances and one fund?
傑克:稍等,有五險一金嗎?
John: Yes. You can also enjoy legal holidays and year-end bonus.
約翰:有。你還能享受法定節假日和年終獎金。
Jack: It sounds great!
傑克:聽起來真是太棒了!
John: If you need to work overtime, you will get twice the usual salary as overtime pay.
約翰:如果需要加班,加班費是雙倍工資。
Jack: OK.
傑克:好的。
John: You have read the relevant terms of the contract. Do you have other questions?
約翰:你已經看了合同的相關條款,還有其他問題嗎?
Jack: How long will the induction training be?
傑克:入職培訓需要多長時間呢?
John: About two weeks.
約翰:大約兩週。
Jack: I see.
傑克:我明白了。
John: If you don't have other questions, just sign here.
約翰:如果你沒有其他問題了,請在這兒簽字。
Jack: OK.
傑克:好的。