常用商務英語口語學習 第83講:怎樣向客户做解釋
星級典句:
第一句:Well, it will probably take another few weeks.
嗯,可能還需要幾個星期的時間。
A: I don't understand this.
我弄不明白。
B: What?
怎麼了?
A: When exactly are you going to finish this job?
你們到底什麼時候才能完成這項工作?
B: Well, it will probably take another few weeks.
嗯,可能還需要幾個星期的時間。
第二句:I realize it appears simple enough, but there is a lot of red tape to wade through.
我知道,這工作看上去是簡單,卻有許多公文手續需要辦理。
A: I realize it appears simple enough, but there is a lot of red tape to wade through.
我知道,這工作看上去是簡單,卻有許多公文手續需要辦理。
B: Fair enough, but I'm still a bit unclear about the details. Could you go over the main points with me again?
情有可原,但是具體細節我還是不清楚。你可以把一些要點再給我解釋一遍嗎?
A: I'd be glad to. Why don't you come into my office?
非常樂意。請到我辦公室來談好嗎?
老客户的重要程度在這裏就不再説,任何從事銷售工作的人都深知。老客户的維護成本遠低於新客户開發成本,且維護好已有客户,讓已有客户商量比開發新客户要容易得多。
其他表達法:
I'm glad I was able to help. 能幫助您我很高興。
Please call me if you have any more questions. 再有問題請打電話給我。