日常英語口語對話帶翻譯
英語學習已經在我國展開了幾十年,可以説英語伴隨着每個人的學習生涯,但是能夠流利的使用英語進行交流卻是當年英語教學的主要目的。今天我們為大家整理了日常英語口語對話帶翻譯,歡迎大家前來參閲。
日常英語口語對話帶翻譯【1】
Tom: When we say the authentic literature, one is poetry; do you.know what the other one is?
所謂的文學正宗,一個是詩詞,另一個是什麼?
Jerry: Is it the novel?
是小説嗎?
Tom: No, it is prose.
不對,是散文。
Jerry: Does prose mean there is no limit of the theme?
散文,是指題材沒有限制嗎?
Tom: No, prose refers to no rhythms articles in ancient times; in the modern period, it includes article except poetry, drama and novels.
不是的,散文在古代是指不講究韻律的文章,在現代就是除了詩歌、戲劇、小説外的文學作品。
Jerry: Doesn’t ancient article have to pay attention to parallelism? As the parallel prose?
古代的文章不是都要講究對仗的嗎?像那個什麼駢文?
Tom: Prose was popular during the Warring States Period, mainly as the historical prose.
戰國時代的時候散文比較興盛,主要是一些歷史散文。
Jerry: Oh, like "The Analects of Confucius" and "Mencius".
哦,知道了,像《論語》,《孟子》這些。
日常英語口語對話帶翻譯【2】
Tom: Compared with western literature, is there any characteristic of Chinese literature?
跟西方文學相比,中國文學有什麼特徵
Jerry: Is it a bit reserved?
中國文學比較含蓄吧?
Tom: Yes, it is related with the culture, Western people always are straightforward when they are expressing themselves.
這和文化有一定關係,西方的人們在表達上也比較直截了當。
Jerry: In Chinese Literature, Confucianism and Taoism are in the leading position.
在中國文學中,儒家思想和道家思想佔據了主導地位。
Tom: Right, there is also Buddhist thinking.
對的,還摻雜了一些佛教思想。
Jerry: Of course, Chinese literators also accept the positive attitude of Confucianism.
當然,中國文人很多容納了儒家的兼善精神。
Tom: You mean, “If you live a life of hardships, you can manage yourself alone. But if you are powerful enough, you should also take more care of the world.”
你指是“窮則獨善其身,達則兼濟天下”吧?
Jerry: Absolutely, both the positive and negative attitude has been mixed.
沒錯,這種積極和消極的態度是交織在一起的。
日常英語口語對話帶翻譯【3】
Ann: Tom, you tied a nice necktie.
湯姆,你的領帶系得真好看。
Tom: Of course, I have practised it for several years.
那是,這可是多年的功夫。
Ann: You tied it well, you should pay attention to the tightness at the same time, or it may cause serious consequence.
系得好看也要注意鬆緊合適哦,不然後果很嚴重。
Tom: Serious consequence? You talked nonsense.
很嚴重的後果?你簡直就是胡説。
Ann: I didn’t talk nonsense, I read a piece of news yesterday, it said that someone has been myopia because of tying the necktie.
我可沒胡説,我昨天看了篇新聞,有個人就是因為系領帶系出近視眼。
Tom: Really? I should untie the necktie right now.
真的嗎?那我還是趕緊把領帶解了。
Ann: Wait, let me have a look…you didn’t tie it tautly,but it should be looser.
等等,我幫你看看…你係地不是很緊,但還得稍微鬆點。
Tom: Does that guy become myopia caused by tying the necktie tautly?
那個人是因為系得太緊的關係嗎?
Ann: Yeah, due to tying tautly, it will repress the arteria carotis and nerve, restrict blood flow normally,make the brain to suffer limitations of nutrition supplying,cause nerve damage.
是的,由於他系得太緊,會壓迫頸動脈和神經,阻礙人體正常血液流通,致使大腦正常營養供給受限,引起神經受損。
Tom: My god, it is awful, I should pay more attention to it.
天啊,太可怕了,那我得注意點了。
日常英語口語對話帶翻譯【4】
客服: Hello, this is ABC Service Company speaking.
你好,ABC服務公司。
莉莉: Hello, may I speak to Ann?
你好,請幫我轉一下安。
客服: I’m afraid she’s on the other line now. What can I do for you?
對不起,她現在脱不開身。有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?
莉莉: OK, I registered to hire a baby-sitter through your company last week,now I phone to know whether there is any message or not?
好的,我上週通過你們公司登記了保姆招聘信息,現在我是想問是否有消息了?
客服: Please wait a moment, let me check.
請稍等,我查下。
莉莉: All right.
好。
客服: Er…there are three persons who can meet your requirements, do you need us to arrange an meeting?
有三人符合您的要求,您需要我們安排見面嗎?
莉莉: OK, as soon as possible.
好的,儘快。
客服: I will phone to them and fix the time first,and then I will call you.
我先打電話給他們約個時間然後我再打給你。
莉莉: Thank you very much.
謝謝!
日常英語口語對話帶翻譯【5】
Bob: Tom, what is your ideal?
湯姆,你的理想是什麼?
Tom: My ideal is to be an soldier, going to the border to protect our homeland.
我的理想是成為一名戰士,到邊疆保衞祖國。
Bob: You have a great ideal.
你的理想真偉大。
Tom: I work hard for the ideal all the way.
我一直朝着這個理想而奮鬥。
Bob: I am the exact opposite of you, I’m a very practical person, I just want the steady life.
我剛好跟你相反,我是個非常現實的人,我只要穩定的生活。
Tom: Your thought is true, but if the country is not steady, how can we have the steady life?
你的想法是沒錯,但是如果國家沒穩定,哪來的穩定的生活?
Bob: You are right, happy family is based on the powerful country.
你是對的,幸福的家庭是基於強大的國家基礎之上的。
Tom: According to our talk, do you have any special thought?
談了這麼多,你有什麼特別的想法沒有?
Bob: You are the vanguard, I will be your supporter.
你作為前鋒,我在後面支持你。
Tom: You are so strong.
你真強!
以上就是為大家整理的日常英語口語對話帶翻譯,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。想要擁有流利的口語,必須要多加練習,還要多進行對話提升。