口語英語實用生活英語口語

大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:談論新聞報道

本文已影響 1.86W人 

Conversation

ing-bottom: 100%;">大忙人學社交口語(MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:談論新聞報道
對話

Have you seen this?

你看過這則報道了嗎?

What?

什麼?

They killed another hostage.

他們又殺了一個人質。

Oh, how awful.

噢,太可怕了。

What a terrible thing to do.

這種事真令人髮指。

I agree completely.

我完全同意。

I just don't understand what's wrong with them.

我真是搞不懂他們有什麼毛病。

Don't they have any humanity?

他們一點人性都沒有嗎?

Well, maybe they've got a point.

哦,也許他們有他們的道理。

I mean, I suspect that they think the same about us.

我猜他們的想法就跟我們一樣。

Yes, but that doesn't make them right, does it?

是,不過這並不表示他們是對的。

Just because they think so?

他們只因為想這麼做,就可以這麼做嗎?

I guess not.

當然不是。

My view is that we should give in to their demands, so that innocent people can stop getting killed.

我的意思是,我們應該接受他們的要求,這樣無辜的人就不會被殺了。

Come on, you can't be serious!

拜託,你不是説真的吧?

We should never give in to terrorist's demands, otherwise where would we be?

我們絕對不能接受恐怖分子的要求,否則我們怎麼辦?

Well, that's probably true, but I don't think we should be dogmatic about it.

嗯,這麼説也許沒錯,不過我覺得我們不應該固執己見。

A colleague of mine was kidnapped once, so perhaps I have a different view of things.

我有一位同事被綁架過,所以我對於事情的看法可能不太一樣。

Really? What happened?

真的嗎?怎麼回事?

Well, it was in the Balkans during the war.

嗯,那時候巴爾幹半島在打仗。

He was only held for three days, and then they simply released him.

他只被挾持了3天,然後就被釋放了。

It was a case of mistaken identity, and they just let him go when they found out he was no use to them.

他們認錯了人,所以等他們發現他沒什麼用處時,就把他給放了。

It was lucky they didn't kill him.

所幸他們沒有殺了他。

Oh, sure.

噢,是啊。

猜你喜歡

熱點閲讀

最新文章

推薦閲讀