老外提交辭呈時,常説的10句話(圖)
1. I've made a tough decision,sir. Here is my resignation.
我做了個艱難的決定,這是我的辭呈。
2. I quit because i don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.
我不想陷入窠臼所以才辭職。我希望能向前邁進。
3. First of all, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it's about time for me to leave.
首先,我要説的是,我真的很高興能和你一起共事。但是,我覺得該是我離開的時候了。
4.I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.
我一直很努力,但是我覺得自己無法勝任這個工作。
5. I've been here for too long. I want to change my environment.
我在這兒待得太久了,我想換一下環境。
6. I'm sorry to bring up resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.
很抱歉在這個時候提出辭呈,但是我已經決定出國唸書了。
7. To be honest, I've got a better offer.
老實説,我有一個更好的工作機會。
8. I'm running out of steam. I need to take a break.
我精疲力竭了,我要好好休息。
9. I'm quitting because I want to try something different.
我辭職是因為我想嘗試不一樣的東西。
10. I want to expand my horizons, so I've put in my notice.
我想拓展自己的視野,所以我辭職了。