旅遊英語機場情景對話
在出國旅遊之前,學習一些常用的旅遊英語口語表達十分重要,下面本站小編為大家帶來旅遊英語機場情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
旅遊英語機場情景對話1:A: Passport, please!
A:請出示護照!
B:Here you.are!
B:給。
A: Italian?
A:意大利人嗎?
B:Yes.
B:是的
A: Where in Italy are you from?
A:意大利的什麼地方?
B: Florence.
B:佛羅倫薩。
A: There sure are a lot of people from Italy visiting right now.
A:現在從意大利來的遊客真不少。
B: I’m not surprised. Our school year just ended, and a lot of Italians are on vacation.
B:這不奇怪。我們的學期才結束,還有許多意大利人正在休假。
A: How long do you plan to stay?
A:你打算呆多久?
B: About ten days.
B:大約10天。
A: All right. Here’s your passport. Welcome to the China.
A:行了。這是您的護照。歡迎您到中國來。
旅遊英語機場情景對話2:A: Are these your bags, sir?
A:這些是您的包嗎,先生?
B:Yes, that's right.
B:是的,沒錯。
A: Have you anything to declare?
A:您有什麼東西要申報嗎?
B: No, I've only got some clothes and things like that.
B:沒有,我只帶了些衣服之類的東西。
A: What's the purpose of your visit?
A:您到這裏來幹什麼?
B:I'm here on business.
B:來這兒出差。
A:I see. Would you mind opening this one?
A:我知道了。您介意把這個打開看看嗎?
B:Not at all.
B:完全不介意。
A: What's inside the package?
A:這個包裹裏面是什麼?
B: Presents for some of my friends. They're glass vases and so on.
B:是給我朋友的禮物。玻璃花瓶之類的東西。
A: Got any cigarettes? Spirits?
A:帶煙了嗎?酒呢?
B: I've got 200 cigarettes, but I haven't got any spirits.
B:帶了200支香煙,但沒帶酒。
旅遊英語機場情景對話3:A: Miss, you still have some metallic things with you.
A:小姐,您身上仍然有金屬物質。
B:It is impossible.
B:這不可能。
A: Please check it again.
A:請您再檢查一遍。
B: Oh, I got it.1t is my keys. It is metallic thing. Sorry.
B:哦,我知道了。是我的鑰匙,這也算金屬物,對不起。
A: Never mind. Please put them on this tray. And put your baggage to the belt again.
A:沒關係,請把它放迸托盤裏,然後再把您的行李放到傳送帶上。
B:No problem.
B:沒問題。
A: Please go through this gate.
A:請通過安全門。
(The alarm sounds)
(警報器響了)
B:What's matter?
B:怎麼回事?
A: There are still some metallic things with you.
A:您的身上還有金屬物。
B: Let me check ,it is my buckle.
B:讓我看看。對,是我的皮帶扣。
A:That's OK.
A:可以了。
旅遊英語機場情景對話4:A: Reservation Center, Global Airlines. Can I help you?
A:全球航空公司訂座中心。能幫您嗎?
B: Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticker.
B:是的,我來電確認機票。
A: May I have your name,please?
A:請問您叫什麼名字?
B: My name is Li Lin, In fact,I have a reservation on Flight No.916 for London, leaving NewYork at 2:00 p.m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possibleto change my booking to the day after tomorrow?
B:我叫李林。我事先已訂了明天飛往倫敦的916次航班機票,下午2點離開紐約。可現在我想改變一下旅行日程。能不能將我的訂票改到後天?
A:Certainly, madam.
A:當然可以,太太。
B: Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?
B:後天同次航班有座嗎?
A: Yes, are reconfirmed on Flight No. 916 for London, leaving New York at 2:00p,m. on October 25.
A:有,太太,您已重新確認10月25H飛往倫敦的916次航班機票,離開紐約的時間為下午2點鐘。
旅遊英語機場情景對話