求職英語情景對話
下面本站小編為大家帶來求職英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
求職英語情景對話1
Jack: Hi, Mary, what kind of jobs do you want to do?
傑克:嗨,瑪麗,你想做什麼工作?
Mary: I don't know. It's hard for me to make a decision now. How about you,Jack?
瑪麗:我不知道,現在我很難決定。你呢,傑克?
Jack: I don't know, either. There are so many jobs now, but it's hard for me to choose the right one.
傑克:我也不知道。現在工作很多,但是想找一份適合自己的卻不容易。
Mary: Yes. I have been looking for a month, but I still can't get one.
瑪麗:是啊,我已經找了一個月了,卻連一份工作都還沒找到。
Jack: What do you think of being a teacher?
傑克:你認為教師的工作怎麼樣?
Mary: That's not bad. It is a relatively stable job to be a teacher, and the benefits and remuneration are also good.
瑪麗:不錯啊,教師的工作比較穩定,而且福利待遇也很好。
Jack: Yes, but I don't want to be a teacher because I am not good at dealing with children.
傑克:的確如此,但是我並不想當老師,因為我不善於和孩子們打交道。
Mary: Then how about being an English translator? Isn't your major English?
瑪麗:那英語翻譯呢?你不是學的英語專業嗎?
Jack: I do wish to be a translator, so that I can use my English knowledge.
傑克:我確實想找個翻譯的工作,正好可以用上我學的英語知識。
Mary: You could think it over and look for some translator recruitment information.
瑪麗:你可以好好考慮一下,找找翻譯方面的招聘信息。
Jack: I will. By the way, Mary, since you are so good in verbal communication, why don't you work as a salesperson?
傑克:我會的。對了,瑪麗,你口才這麼好,怎麼不當個銷售人員?
Mary: The marketing work is very tiring and has a lot of pressure.
瑪麗:銷售的工作很累,而且壓力也很大。
Jack: But if you do well you could earn lots of money, right?
傑克:可是做好了很賺錢,對吧?
Mary: That's right. Where there is pressure, there is a source of motivation.
瑪麗:也對,有壓力才有動力嘛。
求職英語情景對話2
Jack: Hi, Mary, I have decided to look for a job as a salesman.
傑克:嗨,瑪麗,我決定要找一份銷售的工作。
Mary: Good! Have you got the recruitment information on marketing?
瑪麗:好啊!那你找到有關銷售的招聘信息了嗎?
Jack: Yes. I have found some through different channels.
傑克:是的,我通過不同渠道找了好幾個有關銷售的招聘信息。
Mary: Really? That's great! Tell me.
瑪麗:是嗎?太好了!快點説來聽聽。
Jack: OK. The first piece of job information I got was from the Internet, and it is about selling medicines.
傑克:好的。我在網上找到一個職位信息,關於藥品銷售的。
Mary: What do you think of this job?
瑪麗:你感覺怎麼樣?
Jack: I am not familiar with the medicine industry, and I don't think it fits me well.
傑克:我不瞭解藥品行業,覺得這個工作不太適合我。
Mary: Then how about the others?
瑪麗:那麼其他的呢?
Jack: Another is about electronic commerce,and its products are mainly large machinery equipments.
傑克:還有一個是做電子商務的,主要銷售大型機械設備。
Mary: I have heard about electronic commerce, and many people say it has good prospects for development.
瑪麗:我聽説過電子商務,好多人都説挺有發展前景的。
Jack: I also feel it's nice. I want to give it a try.
傑克:我也感覺這個比較不錯,我想去試試。
Mary: Come on! I believe you will succeed.
瑪麗:加油!我相信你一定會成功的。
Jack: Thanks. You can also seek job information on the Internet.
傑克:謝謝你,不如你也從網上找找招聘信息吧。
Mary: Good idea. I will think it over.
瑪麗:好主意,我會好好考慮的。