BEC商務英語口語對話:商務宴請
商務場合環境不同於平時的日常生活,商務場合其實比較注重禮儀,有的時候,座位、點菜、吃菜、離席都有一些特定的規範。當然在商務英語環境中,如果表達商務宴請呢?下面這個對話希望能夠幫助你更加了解商務宴請事宜。
A: Mr. Chen, here comes Mr. Carol Green.
A:陳先生,卡洛·格林先生來了。
B: Mr. Green, welcome. We're very delighted you're here this evening.
B:格林先生,歡迎您。您今晚能光臨我們感到非常高興。
C: I'm very glad to be invited to dinner. Thank you very much for your kindness.
C:你們邀請我參加晚宴,我感到很榮幸,十分感謝你們的盛情。
B: Come in , please.
B:請進。
C: Thank you for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for me.
C:多謝你為我準備了這麼豐盛的晚餐。
B: What wine do you prefer , Maotai, Wu liang Ye or tiger-bone wine?
B:你喜歡喝哪種酒,茅台、五糧液還是虎骨酒?
C: I was told that Maotai is rather strong, but it doesn't go to the head as other drinks do.
C:我聽説茅台酒很烈,但與其他一些酒不同的是,它不會上頭。
B: Would you like to use chopsticks or knife & fork?
B:你喜歡用筷子還是刀叉呢?
C: I'd like to try using chopsticks, but I'm not sure if I can manage them.
C:我想試試用筷子,但我沒把握能否用好它。
B: This food is our speciality. Please help yourself.
B:這是本地的特色菜,請隨便吃。
C: Thank you. It's very delicious!
C:謝謝,味道不錯。
B: We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
B:接下來的洽談還請你多多關照。
C: I'm sure. I hope that we can keep the good cooperation between us in future.
C:沒問題。我希望將來我們之間保持良好的合作。
B: I wish a brisk business for us all and a continued development in our business dealings!
B:祝大家生意興隆,願我們的買賣越做越好。
B&C: Cheers!
B&C:乾杯!
不知道上面的內容對你是否有所幫助,如果你想在商務英語考試中取得滿意的成績,就要在平時多積累多學習。學習的當然不僅僅是書本的內容,還有各種商務知識與英語常識。如果大家對於商務英語還有哪些疑問的話,歡迎來滬江網校。