外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第125期:檢驗商議
Negotiation about inspection
檢驗商議A: Good morning, Mr. Black, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
A: 早上好,布萊克先生。我來是想討論一下商品檢驗的問題。B: Great, that's what I have in mind.
B: 太好了,我也正想和你們商量一下這事兒呢。
A: Firstly we want to confirm something.
A: 首先我們想確認一些事情。B: Go ahead.
B: 好的,什麼事情?A: How would the goods be inspected?
A: 商品是如何檢驗的?B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
B: 嗯,根據國際慣例,你方負責貨物裝船前的檢驗,而我方負責貨物抵達後的複檢。A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
A: 那麼誰來負責檢驗費呢?B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
B: 根據國際慣例,檢驗費有出口一方負責。A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.
A: 我們同意,但是我們要求貨物由我們雙方都信任的機構進行檢驗。B: That's fine for us.
B: 這點沒問題。A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 10 days?
A: 再複檢過程中如果發現什麼問題,請在十天之內通知我們。B: We will, for sure.
B: 一定。