職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part4)
本文已影響
2.91W人
Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
請了解這一點對我們至關重要.
We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要.
If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求.
May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?
As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題.
Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也許我們應該先談論完B項議題.
I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能説服經營團隊,我會很感激.
Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?
Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?
I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一個要求嗎?
By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法.
I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法.
I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經瞭解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策.
I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否瞭解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的.
Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我們的方針是不授與專賣權.