英語閲讀英文散文

英語口語小短文

本文已影響 5.35K人 

隨着全球化趨勢的日益加強,國際間交流日趨頻繁,英語作為國際通用語言的作用凸顯,社會對從業人員的英語口語應用能力也提出了更高要求。本站小編整理了英語口語小短文,歡迎閲讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語口語小短文
  英語口語小短文篇一

You want to know the secret to success? Here it is:

你想知道成功的祕訣嗎?下面我就告訴你:

Believe in yourself so much, that no one else can tell you otherwise.

要足夠相信自己,這樣就沒有人能對你指手畫腳了。

Also doubt yourself so much, that you feel like no matter how hard you work nothing could ever get you to your goal.

也要足夠懷疑自己,總是感覺無論自己多麼努力,好像也永遠無法實現目標。

Work so hard, that your friends think you're crazy.

工作要足夠努力,讓朋友都覺得你瘋了。

Be ridiculed, be shunned, be ignored, be told no. Get shut down so many times that you become immune to it. That it drives you, and gives you energy.

被嘲笑、被迴避、被忽視、被潑冷水、被阻止的次數多了,你就習慣了,這些都是你的動力,能給你力量。

Set boundaries for yourself. IE don't spend your money going to every show.

為自己設定界限。也就是説不要花錢把所有演出都看了。

Also, go get inspired. Take yourself out of your work cycle, remind yourself why you are working yourself to the bone.

而且要尋找啟發。從日復一日的工作中抽出身來,提醒自己拼命工作是為了什麼。

Give EVERYTHING to your craft. If there's someone in your life or something you do that prevents you from working 25 hours a day, get rid of it.

全身心投入工作。如果生活中有人或事妨礙你一天工作25小時,就把他們趕出你的生活。

Ingrain the idea in your mind that NOTHING will get you where you want to be other than hard work.

頭腦中要有一個根深蒂固的想法,那就是隻有努力工作才能幫你實現目標。

Keep working so hard, that eventually what you are doing isn't work. It's who you are. And now people are taking notice. Your parents believe in you; your friends support you.

堅持努力工作,最終你不是在做工作,而是在做人。人們都會注意你,家人會信任你,朋友會支持你。

Keep doubting yourself. Always know that there's something else better out there that you have to keep working harder than you did yesterday to achieve.

要一直自我懷疑。你要知道前方總是有比你昨天已經實現的目標更好的東西等待你去為之努力。

Enjoy yourself. Be happy. Be grateful, be humble.

享受生活。要開心、感恩、謙卑。

Keep working your ass off so you can make every single day of your life as good as this one, and better than the day before it.

拼命工作,你才能使每天都這麼美好,每天都比前一天更美好。

  英語口語小短文篇二

This Is Your Life

這就是你的生活

You have this Life.

這是你所擁有的人生。

You were born for this Life.

生來就有。

You want some people to be in your Life, but they don't.

你希望一些人能陪伴你,但他們沒有。

You don't want some people to be with you, but they do.

你不想要一些人走進你的生活,但他們卻來了。

You are endeavouring to come out of certain conditions of your life.

你竭盡全力想要擺脱某些生活狀況。

But you are forced to live with them.

但又不得不繼續在這種狀況下生活下去。

You don't want to go outside in the Rain, but sometimes you have to.

你不想在下雨時出門,但有時你卻別無選擇。

You are yearning for something to happen, but it always eludes you.

你渴望一些事情的發生,可偏偏不如你所願。

You never anticipate some incidents to happen in your life, but they do occur when you are oblivious of those happenings.

你從沒有預料到一些事會在你的生活中發生,可偏偏在你毫無防備的時候發生了。

Sometimes you get things what you don't aspire for, but you don't get certain things what you are really looking for.

有時你會得到,你並不渴求的東西,但卻得不到心心念念想要得到的東西。

You don't like some places to visit, but sometimes you have to stay there for a while.

你不喜歡去一些地方,但有時你不得不在那裏待上一段時間。

This is your Life, say welcome with the open mind.

這就是你的生活,用開放的心態去接納它吧。

You have to avoid all the preoccupations.

你必須打消所有的成見。

The Life is like a 'Flowing River' it takes all the bends and curves that you don't know.

生活就好比一條流動的河,一路上有你無法預見到的曲折。

But it never stops its flow because 'flowing' is its original nature.

但河水從未停止流淌,因為“流動”就是它的本性。

You also flow with the Life you have, which takes the unexpected turns.

你同樣在生活這條奔流不息的河裏遊走着,伴隨着許許多多不期而遇的轉折點。

This is your Life, simply accept it.

這就是你的生活,接受它就好。

  英語口語小短文篇三

Seven years ago, my wife and I had to take our five week old daughter off of life support, by far the hardest and most painful decision of our life. Our daughter, Alle Shea, was born with the rare bone disease called Osteogenesis Imperfecta. At birth Alle Shea’s skull looked like a cracked egg on the x-rays. She also had multiple fractures in her arms and her ribs, her legs, and her wrist. The day Alle was leaving us, we were able to take her outside on the hospital deck and hold her in our arms until she passed away.

7年前,妻子和我給5周大的女兒停止了維持生命的治療。到目前為止,那是我們生活中最艱難、最痛苦的決定。我們的女兒Alle Shea出生時就患有罕見的骨骼疾病——成骨不全症。出生時,Alle Shea的頭蓋骨在X光片上看起來就像有裂紋的雞蛋,胳膊、肋骨、腿和手腕多處骨折。Alle離開我們的那天,我們用醫院擔架把她帶出了醫院,把她抱在懷裏直到她去世。

Now, we had two choices that day: we could have let the grief over take us, or we could take that grief and turn it into a positive. Since that day, my wife and I have worked tirelessly volunteering our time hosting special events, and talking to students and the media about OI. We even contacted hospitals to try to get them on board with our cause - and this is the battle we are still fighting. Over the seven years, we have volunteered thousands of hours. February of 2015 we started OI Care for You program. We send stuffed animals to children with OI in the hospital for treatment, surgery or home recovering from a break.

那天我們有兩個選擇:要麼被悲傷擊倒,要麼把傷痛化為動力。從那天起,妻子和我不知疲倦地利用所有時間舉辦特殊活動,和學生、媒體聊成骨不全症的話題。我們甚至聯繫醫院,想讓他們也加入我們,我們現在仍然在為此努力。過去的七年中,我們做了數千小時的志願活動。2015年二月,我們啟動了OI Care for You這個項目。我們把毛絨玩具送給在醫院治療、做手術或骨折在家休養的患成骨不全症的孩子們。

Each one brings a smile and comfort to a child with Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI).

每個玩具都帶給患病孩子微笑和安慰。

We had OI families come from neighboring cities and towns and thank us for doing what we do and giving them another way to show support for a family member with OI.

來自附近城市和城鎮的家庭都來感激我們的所作所為,感謝我們給了他們家裏成骨不全症患者一種特殊的支持。


看了“英語口語小短文”的人還看了:

1.簡單的英語口語小短文

2.關於英語口語勵志小短文

3.關於大學英語口語小短文

4.大學英語3分鐘口語小短文

5.簡單英語小短文對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閲讀

最新文章

推薦閲讀