商務英語金融英語

兌換貨幣情景對話

本文已影響 2.47W人 

貨幣兌換是指按照一定的匯率將外幣現鈔、旅行支票兌換成其他國家貨幣或者將其他國家貨幣兌換回本幣現鈔的一種交易行為。下面本站小編為大家帶來金融英語關於兌換貨幣情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">兌換貨幣情景對話

 關於兌換貨幣情景對話:美元兌換日元

Cyrus Morton is visiting Tokyo on his stops into the Higashi Bank to change some dollars into yen .

休假期間,賽勒斯·莫頓在東京參觀遊覽,他步入東銀行,把一些美元兌換成日元。

Clerk:Good afternoon , I help you ?

職員:午安,先生,我能為您做些什麼?

Morton:Yes,please .I want to get some yen notes for my stay in Japan I buy them with American dollars?

莫頓:是的,謝謝。在我逗留日本期間,希望換些日幣,我可以用美元購買日幣嗎?

C;Yes,sir are an authorized foreign exchange bank and can change them for you .

職員:可以的,先生。我們是經批准的外匯銀行,能夠為您兌換貨幣。

M;Well,I have got $467.89 that I want to change 's the exchange rate today ?

莫頓:那我,我想把476美元89美分兌換成日元,今天的兌換率是多少呢?

C:Today's rate for cash purchases is listed on this chart here.I can exchange the bills for you ,but we cannot take the coins.

職員:今天的現款購買兌換率列在這裡的這張圖表上,我可給您兌換紙幣,但是我們不收硬幣。

M:Oh,really ?Why not ?

莫頓:哦,真的嗎?為什麼呢?

C:We don't deal in coins ,sir lly ,we have very little request for coin exchange and it makes it difficult for us to maintain a supply of coins adequate to what may be needed .

職員:我們不買硬幣,先生。平時我們這裡很少需要兌換硬幣,這樣,就使我們很難確保存一批足夠的硬幣應付可能的需要量。

M;Oh,yes,I remember that was true in America ,too.I couldn't get any yen coins before I left .

莫頓:哦,是的,我記得在美國也是如此。看來,在我離開之前,可能是一點日本硬幣也弄不到了。

C:Our head office may keep a supply of coins ,but branches rarely do we just exchange the bills and make up any difference in Japanese coins.

職員:我們總行可能提供硬幣,但是分行很少有這樣做的。因此,我們只能兌換紙幣並用日本硬幣補齊差額。

Do you have your passport with you ?

您帶著護照嗎?

M:Yes,here it is .

莫頓:帶著,在這裡。

C:Well,please sign your name and local address on this exchange request .

職員:請把您的姓名、本地住址寫在這張兌換申請單上,

Also put down your passport number .I'll get your yen for you while you're filling this out .

還要寫上您的護照號碼。在您填寫時,我給您準備日元。

 關於兌換貨幣情景對話:日元兌換美元

Goro Watanable is leaving for the United States and wants to buy some American dollars before he goes .

渡邊五郎準備前往美國,想在臨走前買些美元。

Watanable:I am leaving for the States tomorrow and will need some dollar currency with me when I arrive .

渡邊:我準備明天啟程去美國,在到達那裡時,我需要隨身帶些美鈔,

Can I get it here ?

我能在這裡買到美元嗎?

Clerk:Yes, much did you want to buy ?

職員:可以,先生,你想買多少?

W;Well,I think about $100 worth .I get traveller's checks the other day ,but I don't want to arrive in American without any cash .

渡邊:哦,我想要100美元左右。前幾天我已經辦理了旅遊支票,但是,我不想在到達美國時手頭無現金。

It's a real problem cashing a traveller's check when the airport is crowded .

機場上非常擁擠的時候,兌現旅遊支票是件很麻煩的事。

C:Yes ,that's true se fill out this request for foreign currency the purpose line ,just indicate travel.

職員:的確是這樣。請您填寫一下外幣申請表,在目的那一欄上只需說明旅遊就可以了。

W:What's the exchange rate today ?I can't understand this chart you have here .

渡邊:今天的兌換率是多少?我看不明白你們的這張圖表。

C:The figure under the listing for spot rate selling is the one you want .

職員:在現貨兌換率賣出的編目底下的那個數字就是您所需要的數字,

That means that rate for immediate delivery of cash .

它指的是現金的立即交付兌換率。

W;How come this so confusing ?What are these other rates listed?

渡邊:怎麼這麼令人費解呢?表中所列出的另外的那些兌換率是怎麼回事?

C:Well,the rate is different for different kinds of transaction .

職員:哦,不同種類的交易有不同的兌換率,

For example ,we don't buy or sell checks for the same rate as cash because of the transit time involved .

比如,我們買進或賣出支票與買進或賣出現金使用不同的兌換率,因為這裡涉及到轉寄時間的問題。

W:I remember one bank said over-the -counter that the same?

渡邊:我記得有家銀行說過櫃檯兌換率,它與現貨兌換率意思一樣嗎?

C:It's the same as the spot rate for small transactions for the gengeral public .

職員:一般講櫃檯兌換率與小規模交易的現貨兌換率意思相同。

Some banks call it the over-the -counter rate for convenience .

某些銀行為方便起見,就稱後者為櫃檯兌換率。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章