商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:包裝與裝運
Packing & Shipment
包裝與裝運
A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
A:早上好,我來是想討論一下商品檢驗問題的。
B: Great, that's what I have in mind.
B:太好了,我也正想和你們商量一下這件事情呢。
A: Firstly we want to confirm something.
A:首先我們想確認一些事情。
B: Go ahead.
B:好的,什麼事情?
A: How would the goods be inspected?
A:商品是如何檢驗的?
B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
B:嗯。根據國際慣例,你方負責貨物裝船前的檢驗,而我方負責貨物抵達後的複檢。
A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
A:那麼誰來負責檢驗費呢?
B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
B:根據國際慣例,檢驗費由出口方負責。
A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.
A:我們同意。但是我們要求貨物由我們雙方都信任的機構進行檢驗。
B: That's fine for us.
B:這點沒有問題。
A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?
A:在複檢中如果發現什麼問題,請在7天之內通知我們。
B: We will, for sure.
B:一定。