商務口語天天說 第121天:怎樣解決糾紛
星級典句:
第一句:Mr. Wang, we haven't got any information about the delivery.
王先生,我們沒有得到發言的任何訊息。
A: Mr. Wang, we haven't got any information about the delivery.
王先生,我們沒有得到發言的任何訊息。
B: We are sorry. There's something going wrong.
很抱歉。出了點麻煩。
A: You know our goods are seasonal. The delay will bring us great losses.
您知道我們的貨物是應季的。延誤會給我們帶來很大損失。
B: Yes, we know that.
是的,我們知道。
第二句:We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceedings.
我們應該通過談判來解決糾紛而不是訴諸法律。
A: So we will cancel the order.
所以我們要取消訂單。
B: We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceedings.
我們應該通過談判來解決糾紛而不是訴諸法律。
A: We will think about it.
我們會考慮的。
其他表達法:
當事人申請仲裁應當符合下列條件:(一)有仲裁協議;(二)有具體的仲裁請求和事實、理由;(三)屬於仲裁委員會的受理範圍。
We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable conciliation between two parties.
我們願意通過友善的和談來解決雙方的爭端。
As a matter of fact, most disputes can be settled in a friendly way.
事實上大多數爭端是可以通過友好的方式來解決的。