銀行英語口語:回答諮詢業務
下面是本站小編整理的銀行英語口語:回答諮詢業務,以供大家學習參考。
A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?
A:請問這兒是工商銀行牡丹卡部嗎?
B: there anything I could do for you?
B:是。需要我為您做點兒什麼嗎?
A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card?
A:我想諮詢牡丹卡業務,可以嗎?
B:Yes,of course.
B:當然可以。
A:What service advantages does peony card possess?
A:牡丹卡有哪些服務優勢呢?
B:t of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units.
B:噢。首先,我們在國內實現了服務機構 網路 化。在現有320多個髮卡城市中,共有28,000多個指定儲蓄所,特約單位100,000多家。
A:That's hing else?
A:太棒了!還有哪些優勢呢?
B:We have the advantages of computer network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere.
B:我行擁有計算機網路優勢,現有ATM機近27,000多臺,POS機120,000餘臺。您可以隨時隨地享受到輕鬆方便的服務。
A:Thank you for your information.
A:謝謝您的諮詢。
B:You're welcome.
B:不用謝。
相關閱讀:銀行英語口語對話
Situation : You are the bank clerk and is receiving your customer
You are going to :
Introduce the current accounts and fixed accounts for individuals Give some advice to your customer
Ask the customer to fill in the application form and show his/her ID card. 提示卡B(給同學B)
情景:你是銀行職員,正在接待一位顧客。
你要給顧客介紹個人活期存款和定期存款,並且給她提供建議。然後請顧客填寫申請表並向他出示他的賬號。
這個翻譯是對的,但是最後一句,不是“並向他出示他的賬號”而是要求客人出示他/她自己的身份證。(ID卡,也可以是身份證明檔案)
三、Cue Card B(for student B)
Situation :After tourism ,you come to the bank to exchange the money
You are going to :
Express your purpose and ask the current exchange rate Fill in the exchange memo
Check the money and keep the exchange memo A:Good morning ,sir,Can i help you?
B:I want to exchange the about the current exchange rate ? A:OK, current exchange rate is you need to fill in the exchange memo if you want to exchange money,here you are. B:k you.
1. 問答 DIALOGUE
Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)
職員:您好,請問您要辦理什麼業務?
Customer: Please tell me my balance.
顧客:請幫我查詢一下帳戶餘額。職員:您講慢些好嗎?
Clerk: please speak slowly.
Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.
職員:您用紙寫下來好嗎?
Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.
職員:好的,先生(小姐),請稍等。
Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.
職員:您在本行的帳戶餘額是人民幣5000元。
Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.
顧客:我的銀行磁卡出現故障了,能幫我看一下嗎?
Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.
職員:問題不大,您的銀行磁卡被鎖住了,請出示護照,輸入密碼就可以給您解開。
Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.
職員:您的銀行磁卡需要加磁,現在加好了。
Customer: I want to close my account with you.
顧客:我想結束在你們這兒的帳戶。
Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.
職員:請到6號櫃檯辦理.
Clerk: Please go to the open counter.
職員:請到大廳開放式櫃檯辦理。
Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.
職員:請先在大廳休息一下,馬上會有客戶經理來幫助您。
Customer: I would like to, thanks.
顧客:好的,謝謝