英語作文英語寫作經驗

有關詢問別人問題的情景英語

本文已影響 3.38K人 

小學英語口語最重要的是堅持下來哦,小編今天爲大家準備了英語的情景對話的口語,同學們可以認真看一看,練一練,希望可以幫助到同學們

padding-bottom: 75%;">有關詢問別人問題的情景英語

  一運動員藥檢沒半點意義

AMichael Johnson doesn’t look graceful, but he sure is powerful.

邁克爾?約翰遜看起來是不優雅,不過他爆發力十足。

BIf I were on as many steroids as he was, I think I’d be powerful, too.

若我使用跟他一樣多的類固醇,我想我也會很有爆發力的。

AWhat are you talking about?! He’s passed every drug test he’s taken!

你在說什麼?!他每次都通過了藥檢!

BThose drug tests don’t mean anything! He probably took some other drugs to mask the steroids.

那些藥檢沒半點意義!他八成吃了其它的藥來掩飾類固醇。

AJust because Ben Johnson was juiced up doesn’t mean all athletes are.

只因爲班?瓊森被檢驗出有用禁藥,並不代表所有的運動員都是這樣。

BOK, OK. I’m feeling a little dehydrated. Let’s get something to drink.

好吧,好吧。我覺得有點脫水了,我們去喝點東西。

  二難道你不喜歡古埃及

AWhat's wrong? You don't like ancient Egypt?

怎麼了?難道你不喜歡古埃及?

BActually, I don't like history. Lately, these shows are always about the Pyramids.

事實上,我不喜歡歷史。而且最近這類節目全部都和金字塔有關。

AThe Pyramids are amazing! Millions of gigantic stones... each one perfect...

金字塔很不可思議啊!有數百萬塊巨石……每塊都那麼完美……

BAnd nobody knows who built them, right? It's a total mystery!

但沒人知道是誰蓋的,對吧?這是一個大謎團!

AYou sound like the TV! You're not going to tell me that aliens built the Pyramids, are you?

你說的就跟電視裏一樣!該不會你接下來就要告訴我,金字塔是外星人蓋的吧?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章