Bad Business 糟糕的交易
本文已影響
2.78W人
I got ripped off.
我被宰了。What happened?
發生了什麼?I had a car problem, so I went online.
我的車出了問題,所以我上網諮詢。
Did you.find a solution?
你找到解決辦法了嗎?Yes, I did. A site I went to said they would send me the solution.
是的。我訪問的一個網站告訴我他們會發給我解決方法。So, what's the problem?
那麼,是什麼問題呢?I sent them $20 using my credit card, but they never sent me the solution.
我用我的信用卡給了他們20美元,但他們一直沒有發給我解決方案。What are you going to do?
你將要怎麼做?I sent them an email asking for my money back.
我給他們發了封郵件,要回我的錢。Have you heard from them?
你收到回信了嗎?Not yet. It's been a week.
還沒?已經有一週了。Well, I guess that's a $20 lesson for you.
好吧,我想那20美元算是給你一個教訓。譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載