口語英語口語英語學習材料

李陽瘋狂英語口語要素288句(快讀版) 第1期

本文已影響 6.71K人 

It's up to you.

ing-bottom: 100%;">李陽瘋狂英語口語要素288句(快讀版) 第1期
由你決定。

I envy you.

我羨慕你。

How can I get in touch with you?

我怎樣才能和你取得聯繫呢?

Where can I wash my hands?

請問洗手間在哪裏?

What's the weather like today?

今天天氣如何?

Where are you headed?

你要到哪裏去?

I wasn't born yesterday.

我又不是三歲小孩。

What do you do for relaxation?

你做什麼消遣?

It's a small world.

世界真小!

It's my treat this time.

這次我請客!

The sooner the better.

越快越好。

When is the most convenient time for you?

你什麼時候最方便?

Take your time.

慢慢來/ 彆着急。

I'm mad about Bruce Lee.

我迷死李小龍了。

I'm crazy about rock music.

我對搖滾樂很着迷。

How do I address you?

我怎麼稱呼你?

What was your name again?

請再說一次名字好嗎?

Would you care for a cup of coffee?

要被咖啡嗎?

She turns me off.

她使我厭煩。

So far so good.

目前爲止,一切都好。

It drives me crazy.

它把我逼瘋了。

She never showed up .

她一直沒有出現。

That's not like him.

那不像是他的風格。

I couldn't get through.

電話打不通。

I got sick and tired of hotels.

我討厭旅館。

Be my guest.

請便、別客氣。

Can you keep an eye on my bag?

幫我看一下包好嗎?

Let's keep in touch.

讓我們保持聯繫。

Let's call it a day.

永久停止 進行某事.

I couldn't help it.

我沒辦法。

Something's come up.

有點事/ 出事了

Let's get to the point .

讓我們來談要點。

Keep that in mind.

記住那件事。

That was a close call.

太危險了/ 千鈞一髮

I'll be looking forward to it.

我將期待這一天。

Chances are slim .

機會很小。

Far from it.

一點也不。

I'm behind in my work.

我工作進度落後了。

It's a pain in the neck .

那真是件麻煩事。

We're in the same boat.

我們處境相同。

My mouth is watering.

我在流口水了。

What do you recommend?

你推薦什麼?

I ache all over.

我渾身痠痛。

I have a runny nose.

我流鼻涕。

It's out of the question.

這是不可能的。

Do you have any openings?

你們有空缺嗎?

It doesn't make any difference.

沒什麼差別/ 無所謂。

I'm fed up with him.

我受夠他了。

You can count on us.

你可以信賴我們。

It doesn't work.

壞了;不動了。

It's better than nothing.

總比什麼都沒有好。

Think nothing of it.

別放在心上。

I'm not myself today.

我今天心神不寧。

I have a sweet tooth.

我喜歡吃甜食。

I can't express myself very well in English.

我不能很好地用英語表達自己。

For the time being.

暫時;暫且;目前

This milk has gone bad.

這牛奶變質了。

Don't beat around the bush.

別拐彎抹角了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章