口語英語英語突破情景對話

李陽瘋狂英語突破對話

本文已影響 9.62K人 

下面是本站小編整理的李陽瘋狂英語突破對話,希望對大家有幫助。

ing-bottom: 63.75%;">李陽瘋狂英語突破對話

  李陽瘋狂英語突破對話1:

Plans for the Weekend週末活動

  (1) Going on a Picnic 野炊

A:What a great day! Hey, Tom, do you want to go to the beach this weekend?

天氣真好呀!嘿,湯姆,這個週末想去海灘嗎?

B:Yeah, that’s a great idea. Maybe Sara and John would like to come along.

噢,太棒了。或許莎拉和約翰也想跟我們一塊去。

A:I doubt it. They’re not seeing each other anymore.

不見得。他們已經吹了。

B:You’re kidding. 你說的是真的嗎?

A:No, they split up last week. We should pack beach towels and sunscreen.

不騙你,他們上週分手了。我們應帶上浴巾和防曬劑。

B:What happened? 發生了什麼事?

A:I don’t really know. Maybe we could have a picnic. What do you think? Should we take some food?

我真的不知道。或許我們可以搞野餐。你覺得怎麼樣?我們要帶些什麼食品?

B:I can’t believe Sara and John. I always thought they’d get married one of these days. What a shame!

我真不相信莎拉和約翰會這樣。我總認爲他們有一天就要結婚。太遺憾了。

A:Get over it. It’s not like they were a match made in heaven. Let’s take sodas and sandwiches.

得了吧。他們也說不上是天生的一對。咱們還要帶一些蘇打水和三明治。

B:Sodas and sandwiches? What are you talking about?

蘇打水和三明治?你到底在說什麼呀?

A:About our picnic at the beach. Have you been listening to me?

我們的海灘野餐。你是不是在聽我說話呀?

  (2)Golfing 打高爾夫

A:So glad you could make it to the club today. Are you ready to play golf?

很高興你今天能來俱樂部打高爾夫球。準備好了嗎?

B:If I were any more ready, you wouldn’t stand a chance.

我要是準備得再好一點的話,你就沒戲了。

A: Is that so? What do you say, loser pays for lunch at the club?

真的嗎?誰輸了就在俱樂部請客吃午飯怎麼樣?

B:Sounds good. I’m looking forward to the exercise.

可以。我正盼着運動運動呢。

A:Do you have all your clubs?

你的球棒全都帶來了嗎?

B:Yup. Wow, what an amazing course!

是的。啊,這個場子太棒了。

額外成就感

split up 分手;離婚

* The two split up and went their separate ways.

他們兩人分道揚鑣,各奔東西。

* They couldn’t get along, so they split up.

他們合不來,就分手了。

get over 克服;恢復

* You’ll soon get over your shyness.

你很快就會克服羞怯心理的。

* It took me a long time to get over my first girlfriend.

過了好久我才把第一個女朋友忘掉。

stand a chance 有希望;有可能

* Our team still stands a chance of winning the game.

在這場比賽中我隊還有獲勝的希望。

* You don’t stand a chance of getting accepted to Beijing University.

你考不上北京大學。

looking forward to 盼望;期望

* I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

我盼着早日收到你的來信。

* I’m looking forward to meeting you in the US.

我盼望着在美國見到你。

* I’m looking forward to working with you.

我盼着跟你一起工作。

  李陽瘋狂英語突破對話2:

18、 Thanksgiving Day 感恩節

A:Hi, Jim, long time no see. 嘿,吉姆,好久沒見了。

B:Ben! What’s new? 本,怎麼樣?

A:Nothing much. 不怎麼樣。

B:How was your Thanksgiving?

感恩節過得如何?

A:Oh, it was great—I slept late.

噢,過得很好。我睡了個大懶覺。

B:So did I. We didn’t have lunch till three.

我也睡懶覺了。我們到3點才吃中午飯。

A:I took my little sister to see the Thanksgiving Day parade before dinner. She loved it. Then we had a big family dinner around six.

晚飯前我帶我的小妹去看了感恩節遊行。她很喜歡看遊行。我們一大家子人6點左右吃了頓團圓飯。

B:Who came? Anyone I know?

都有誰來了?有我認識的人嗎?

A:Well, my older sister and her husband came for the whole weekend. You met her a couple of years ago, remember? And, of course, my stepbrothers stopped by for dinner on Thursday, and so did my aunts and uncles, with all their kids. The oldest is only nine. I had to play games all day long.

我姐姐和她丈夫來度週末。你幾年前見過她,記得嗎?當然,我的繼兄弟星期四來吃晚飯了。我的伯母伯父帶着孩子也來了。他們最大的才9歲。我一整天都得陪着他們玩遊戲。

B:What a drag! So, how’s your sister doing? I haven’t seen her in ages.

真沒勁。那你姐姐怎麼樣?我好長時間沒見過她了。

A:She’s fine. She loves her new job.

她很好。她很喜歡她的新工作。

B:I didn’t know she had a new job.

我還不知道她換了新工作。

A:Neither did I. Also, she and Mike just bought a new house.

我也不知道呢。而且她和邁克剛買了一幢新房子。

B:I see they’re really getting into married life. Anyway, we had a small Thanksgiving. Just my parents, my sister, and I. My mom made a great dinner.

看得出來她們真正陶醉於婚後生活了。不過,我的感恩節客人不多,就我父母、我妹妹和我。我媽做的晚餐非常可口。

A:Oh, yeah – what did you have?

是嗎。都做了些什麼呀?

B:Well, turkey, of course, but she made this great stuffing with sausages and apples.

當然有火雞了。她用臘腸和蘋果做的餡特別好吃。

A:Mmm. 嗯。

B:Yeah, I really pigged out.

我真是吃了個痛快。

A:Join the club! My stepmother isn’t the best cook. But the turkey was good. I had enough to last me a lifetime. So, did you watch the game?

我們也如此!我繼母也許不是最好的廚師,但火雞確實做得不錯。我吃得肚子撐破了天。那你看球賽了嗎?

B:Are you kidding? Of course. And on a big screen TV. We just bought it last week.

開玩笑?當然看了。大屏幕電視,我們上週纔買的。

A:Wow! Next Thanksgiving, I’m coming to your house.

哇!下次感恩節我上你們家過。

B:Hey, you’re missing the point! You’re supposed to be with family on Thanksgiving.

嘿,你這就不對了!感恩節應該跟家人一起過的。

A:I will be—with your family!

我會的——跟你的家人過!

額外成就感

stop by 順便拜訪

* My friend Mike stopped by and had dinner with us last night.

昨晚我的朋友邁克順便來訪並留下來吃了晚飯。

* Stop by my house any time. We are always home.

隨時到我家來玩。我們總是在家。

pig out 大吃特吃

* We had a wonderful dinner last night and I pigged out.

我們昨晚吃了大餐,我大吃了一頓。

* I’m starving. I can’t wait to pig out at dinner tonight.

我餓死了。真恨不得馬上就有晚飯可以大吃特吃。

口語要素

★ Long time no see. 好久不見。

★ What’s new? 過得怎麼樣?

★ Nothing much. 不怎麼樣。

★ What a drag! 真沒勁/真掃興!

★ I really pigged out. 我真是吃了個痛快。

★ Are you kidding? 你開玩笑吧?

  李陽瘋狂英語突破對話3:

At the Post Office 在郵局

A: Good morning. I’d like ten airmail stamps, please.

早上好。我要買十枚航空郵票。

B: That’s 50 cents a stamp. Anything else?

每枚5毛。還要別的嗎?

A: Yes, this letter needs to go by registered mail.

是的,這封信要寄掛號。

B: Where’s it going?

寄哪兒?

A: To the New York State Department of Taxation.

紐約州稅務部。

B: You’ll want to make sure that gets there on time!

Fill out this form and sign at the bottom.

你可不想讓這封信遲到了!填好這張表,然後在下面簽字。

A: Here you go. How much will that be?

給。多少錢?

B: OK, that’s 29 cents for the stamp and $2.00 to send it by registered mail. Is that it?

郵票是2毛9,掛號信2塊。就這些嗎?

A: Not really. The next thing on my list is a money order.

不,還有。我還要買張匯票。

B: Let me fill out the order form. Who is the addressee?

讓我把表填好。收件人是誰?

A: English Language Textbooks.

英語教科書。

B: And the address?

地址是?

A: 250 5th Avenue New York, New York 12644.

紐約第五大街250號,郵編紐約12644。

B: And the amount of the money order?

匯票金額多少?

A: $15.75

15.75元

B: We charge $1.50 per money order, so it comes to $17.25 total. Anything else on your list?

每張匯票我們收費1.5元,合計是17.25元。你單子上還有別的嗎?

A: One more thing. This letter is urgent. What’s the best way to send it?

還有,這封信很緊急。怎麼寄最快?

B: If you send it express mail it’ll be $9.7 for the first 12 ounces.

如果你寄特快專遞,12盎司收費9.70元。

A: Fine. It’s only a letter, it doesn’t weigh much.

好的。只不過一封信,不會有多重的。

B: Fill out the form, and put the letter inside this express mail envelope.

填好這個表,把信放在這個特快專遞信封裏。

A: Thanks. That’s all. You’ve been a big help.

謝謝。就這些了。你幫了我大忙。

B: Now, here’s the bad news: your total is $34.

我要告訴你個壞消息了,你總共要付34元錢。

額外成就感

郵政英語

registered mail 掛號信

* When you send a letter via registered mail, the addressee must sign for it.

你要是寄掛號信的話,收件人一定要簽收。

* Please send your application by registered mail.

請把你的申請寄掛號信。

money order 匯票

* They don’t take checks, cash, or credit cards, they only accept money orders.

他們既不收支票、現金,也不收信用卡,只收匯票。

* It’s much safer to send a money order than cash through the mail.

寄匯票比寄現金安全多了。

urgent 緊急的,緊迫的

* It’s urgent, it must be there by 10:00a.m. tomorrow!

這個很緊急,明天早上10點之前必須要到!

* I have an urgent problem that I need to talk to you about.

我有點急事要跟你談。

express mail 特快專遞

* Express mail is the fastest way to send a letter.

寄信最快的方式就是寄特快專遞。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章