口語英語口語英語學習材料

最牛不交作業的理由

本文已影響 2.81W人 

若干年前,學生遲交作業就會尋找諸如“作業被狗給吃了”、“卡進洗衣機裏了”等藉口,而現在,教師注意到學生們越來越喜歡用技術故障作爲遲交作業的理由,這源於在互聯網發達的今天,學生越來越多地通過電腦完成作業。

ing-bottom: 27.5%;">最牛不交作業的理由


The top five most popular tech-related reasons for not doing homework

五個不做作業最流行的科技藉口


My computer crashed and I lost it.

電腦死機了,我做的作業(因沒有保存)丟失了。


I finished my homework but then I deleted it by accident.

雖然我已經完成了作業,但後來不小心把它刪除了。


I could not print it out.

打印機壞了,作業打不出來。


My internet was down so I could not do any research.

網斷了,我沒法上網查資料。


I lost my laptop.

我找不到筆記本電腦了。


Worst tech-related excuses

史上最強科技藉口


My dad's computer was hacked by the Russians and they stole my homework.

我爸爸的電腦被俄羅斯黑客入侵,他們偷走了我的作業。


A burglar stole my printed-out homework along with the computer.

有個賊把我打印好的作業連同電腦一齊偷走了。


The PC exploded when our dog went to the toilet on it.

我家的狗狗把電腦當廁所,結果把電腦弄炸了。


I accidentally tipped a bottle of cider over the computer and it broke.

我不小心把一杯蘋果汁灑在電腦上,電腦就壞了。


Worst non-tech excuses

史上最強非科技藉口


My mum put my homework in the washing machine, and then burnt it as she tried to iron it dry.

我媽媽把我的作業放進了洗衣機,而後她想把作業熨幹,但卻把它燒燬了。


The wind blew my homework into a pond, and then a swan ate it.

一陣風把我的作業吹到池塘裏,而後它被天鵝吃掉了。


My brother drove off with my homework in his lorry, and then he lost it in France.

我哥哥開着貨車連帶着我的作業一齊走了,而後就把作業落在了法國

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀