口語英語實用生活英語口語

牛人辭職時的n個理由

本文已影響 9.15K人 
I want to expand my horizons.

我想拓展我的視野.


I quite because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.

我不想陷入窠臼所以才辭職.我希望能向前邁進.


ing-bottom: 51.54%;">牛人辭職時的n個理由


First of all, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it's about time for me to leave.

首先,我要說的是,我真的高興能與你共事.但是,我覺得該是我離開的時候了.


牛人辭職時的n個理由 第2張


I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.

我一直很努力,但我覺得無法勝任這個工作.


牛人辭職時的n個理由 第3張


I've been here for too long. I want to change my environment.

我在這兒待太久了.我想轉換一下環境.


I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.

很抱歉在這個時候提出辭呈,但我已決定要出國唸書了.


牛人辭職時的n個理由 第4張


To be honest, I've got a better offer.

老實說,我有個更好的工作機會.


牛人辭職時的n個理由 第5張


I'm running out of steam. I need to take a break.

我精疲力竭了.我需要好好休息.


牛人辭職時的n個理由 第6張


I'm quitting because I want to try something different.

我辭職是因爲我想嘗試不一樣的東西.


牛人辭職時的n個理由 第7張


I am leaving our office to be with and to care for my aged mother who lives in a distant city.

我爲照顧住在遠地的年老母親,而申請辭職.


牛人辭職時的n個理由 第8張


I see no chance of advancement.

我深知無升遷的機會.


牛人辭職時的n個理由 第9張


I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.

本人離職基於該公司即將倒閉.


牛人辭職時的n個理由 第10張


I look forward to dealing with overseas companies and, at the same time, having a chance to use English more.

我希望能同海外公司做生意,並藉機會鍛鍊英文.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章