口語英語口語英語學習材料

餐桌英語口語一網打盡

本文已影響 1.91W人 

每逢佳節聚會,英美人常歡聚一堂,頻頻舉杯,開懷暢飲,“乾杯!”、“爲……乾杯!”之聲不絕於耳。那麼英美人是如何表示的呢?

一、用(Here's)to...表示:

's to your health / success. 爲你的健康 / 成功乾杯!
's to our friendship! 爲我們的友誼乾杯!
's to Tom for his new job! 爲湯姆的新工作乾杯!

ing-bottom: 75%;">餐桌英語口語一網打盡

二、用health, luck等表示:Good health! Good luck! All the best!例如:

health, John—May you have a successful time in Manchester!爲了你的健康,約翰,也祝你在曼徹斯特前程似錦!
n raised her glass,“Good luck to you!” she said. 海倫舉起酒杯,說道:“祝你好運!”

三、主人或主持人邀客人喝酒時,通常用Cheers! Do the honors!例如:

raised his glass,“May you success! Cheers!” 他舉起酒杯說:“祝你成功,乾杯!”
, you do the honors and propose the toast. 帕特,你敬酒吧。

四、在比較隨便的場合,通常用Here's how!還有Happy landing!(美俚,原爲空軍用語)等。例如:

Oh,come, come,'s how!噢,來呀,來呀,大衛,乾杯!

五、在比較正式的場合,英美人有時也用一些外來語。例如:

Prosit!(來源於拉丁語,意爲May it do good! To your health/ good luck! etc. )

六、在陳述句中,英美語通常用toast,round, drink to,drink a toast for / to, propose a toast for 等詞表示。例如:

nds,I'll give you a toast——to our president! 朋友們,我給大家敬酒,爲我們總統乾杯!
2.I now propose a toast to the friendship between our two people——to our friendship. 現在,我提議爲我們兩國人民的友誼乾杯!You would no doubt be interested in Chinese cooking.
你一定喜歡中國菜。

Dinner is ready. Please come to the table.
飯菜好了,請入席。

What would you like to drink?
你要喝什麼?

Mr. Taylor, which do you prefer, beer or wine?
Mr. Taylor,你要啤酒還是葡萄酒。

Wouldn't you care for something a little stronger?
你不介意喝點烈酒吧?

Here's to our friendship and to your health, Cheers!
爲我們的友誼和您的健康,乾杯!

Ah, here come the egg rolls.
Ah,上春捲兒了。

It tastes best when taken piping hot.
趁熱吃好吃。

Have some more, please.
請再來點兒。

To the success of your Guangzhou trip!
爲你的廣州之行成功乾杯!

May I help you get some pieces of sweet and sour fish?
我給你夾點糖醋魚吧。

No more, thank you, I'm really full.
夠了,謝謝,我真飽了。

I'm afraid i've had more than enough.
我吃的太飽啦

May I fill your glass again?
要再給你加點酒嗎?

Try some of the cold dishes.
吃點涼菜吧。

Another course is coming up.
另一道菜上來了。

Just help yourself to whatever you'd like.
請隨便挑你喜歡的吃。

Since you don't help yourself, I'll help you with some fish balls.
既然你自己不下筷,我只好來幫你搛點魚丸。

Have you got a table for two, please?
請問您有兩個人的桌子嗎?

Have you booked a table?
您預定餐桌了嗎?

Have you made a reservation?
您預定了嗎?

smoking or non-smoking?
吸菸區還是非吸菸區?

Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什麼?

Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜單嗎?

點菜就餐的典型次序是:找一張桌子坐下-看菜單-點菜-付錢-離開。英語語言的表達基本上也是依照次順序。“訂餐”在英文中有兩種說法,即to book a table 和 make a reservation.在英國以及在其它很多國家,餐廳一般劃分爲吸菸區和非吸菸區。一進餐廳,服務員會主動徵詢客人的意見,然後引領客人前往所選擇的區域就餐。

Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?
打攪一下,我能看看菜單嗎?

Are you ready to order?
您現在可以點餐嗎?

first course/stasters
第一道菜/開胃菜

maincourse
主菜

dessert
甜食

Could I have the bill, please?
請拿賬單來,好嗎?

How would you like to pay?
請問您怎樣付款?

在西餐廳就餐,菜單一般由三類不同的菜別組成。the first course或者starters是指第一道菜,往往是湯、一小碟色拉或其它小吃。第二道菜是主菜,fish and chips是魚和炸土豆條,它同“roast beef and york shir pudding——牛肉布丁”、 “shepherd spie——牧羊人的餡餅”一樣,都是典型的英國傳統菜餚。最後一道是甜食——或冷或熱,但都是甜的。西方飲食習慣是先吃鹹的,後吃甜的。西餐菜單名目繁多,有時不易讀懂。遇到這種情況,可以請服務員解釋一下。

Conversation In A Restaurant
餐廳裏的對話

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐廳點餐

a few moments later 
(過了一會兒)

Emma: one sparkling water
埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much
休:謝謝!

Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯好嗎?

Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃瑪:是意大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…… 至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?

Emma: Chicken.
埃瑪:……雞肉……

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃瑪:……煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:謝謝!

Emma: OK.
埃瑪:好的。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章