口語英語口語英語練習小對話

吸血鬼日記S03E04筆記:購物療法讓我的頭都要炸了

本文已影響 9.8K人 

1、You're up to something, tell me.

吸血鬼日記S03E04筆記:購物療法讓我的頭都要炸了

告訴我你在謀劃什麼。


be up to

密謀;祕密做某事


e.g: The children are very quiet. I wonder what they're up to.

孩子們這麼安靜,我想知道他們又在打什麼鬼主意呢。


2、You drop in, you tell me not to trust Vicki, and then you disappear?

你突然出現,告訴我不要相信薇姬之後你就消失了?


drop in

突然走訪;順便走訪


[en]e.g: Why don't you drop in for a drink one evening?

哪天晚上順便來喝點咋樣?


3、Yeah, well, just 'cause you and I are on ok terms doesn't mean that I'm a suddenly a big advocate for your "lifestyle".

好吧,別以爲咱倆關係不錯就表示我贊同你的生活方式。


on OK/good terms (with somebody)

與某人關係不錯


e.g: We were soon on good terms.

我們很快就變成好朋友了。


4、Retail therapy was making my head explode.

購物療法讓我的頭都要炸了。


retail therapy

購物療法(不開心時買些不必要的東西發泄)


e.g: What you need is a bit of retail therapy!

你需要的是來點購物治療。


5、Well, you're no picnic, either.

你也不好對付。


be no picnic

困難的事;並非輕鬆的事


e.g: Bringing up six children is no picnic!

帶六個孩子並非輕鬆的事。


6、You bond with him; make her feel left out.

你和他搞好關係,讓她有失落感。


bond with

和某人建立起不一般的關係


e.g: Time must be given for the mother to bond with her baby.

母親與孩子建立好的關係必須要投入時間。。


be/feel left out

感受到冷落


e.g: New fathers often feel left out when baby arrives.

孩子出生時,剛做爸爸的人會覺得受到冷落。


7、 just can't pop up every time she and I are together.

你不能總在我和她在一起的時候突然出現。


pop up

突然出現;冒出來;彈出來


e.g: Click here, and a list of files will pop up.

點這,一個文件列表會彈出來。


猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章