口語英語口語英語練習小對話

吸血鬼日記S03E06 MJE美劇筆記 你爲什麼要這麼做

本文已影響 7.46K人 

口語精華:

padding-bottom: 56.25%;">吸血鬼日記S03E06 MJE美劇筆記 你爲什麼要這麼做
1. Touche.

說得好。

 

2. Drop it.

別說了。

 

3. I messed up.

我搞砸了。

 

4. Suck it up.

別抱怨了。 

 

5. Easy enough.

太簡單了。

 

6. I can handle it.

我自己可以應付。

 

7. That's a good sign.

這是個好跡象。

 

8. I've never been better.

我很好。

 

9. What is he up to?

他現在在幹嗎?

 

10. Thanks for not sugar-coating it.

多謝你有話直說了。

 

11. I have to put it behind me.

我要忘記這些。

 

12. I'll give it another shot.

我會再試試的。

 

13. Put yourself in my shoes.

你站在我的立場想想。

 

14. Why are you acting like this?

你爲什麼要這麼做?

 

15. What's got you in such a good mood?

怎麼心情這麼好啊?

 

經典臺詞:

 

1. Michael: It would have made more sense had you known that that I've been denying myself human blood for as long as I can remember.

如果你知道我都記不得我多久沒喝人血了,那麼這就顯然非常合理了。

 

2. Caroline: Why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day.

爲什麼要因爲我男朋友變成了一個混血兒就毀了這美好的一天呢?

 

3. Elena: Every single time I look at him, I feel like I'm going to break. And I'm not going to give him that satisfaction.

每次我看他,我都覺得我要崩潰了。我是不會讓他得逞的。

 

4. Elena: I know who you really are, better than anyone, Stefan. And I'm not giving up.

Stefan,我比任何人都要了解你的本性。我是不會放棄的。

 

吸血鬼日記S03E05 MJE美劇筆記 就當是直覺吧

 

作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟   (排版/整理   im_xxy     校對   我的美劇口語夢)

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章