口語英語口語英語學習方法

旅遊經歷英語對話

本文已影響 1.25W人 

現在的你是否在旅遊?或者你是否在以英語對話的形式將自己的旅遊經歷講出來呢?下面是本站小編給大家整理了旅遊英語對話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 100%;">旅遊經歷英語對話
  旅遊經歷英語對話:電話諮詢

A: We're now staying at the Holiday Inn. How do weget to the airport?

A:我們現在住在假日酒店,到機場怎麼走?

B: We have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The busstops at Holiday Inn as well. Be sure to get on the bus before 7: 30.

B:我們在市區每20分鐘有班車開往機場。班車會在假日酒店停。請您7:30之前一定要乘上我們的班車。

A: What is the earliest one?

A:最早的一班是什麼時候?

B: At 7 am. It takes about one hour to get to the airport. So it'll be right for you. timing.

B:早上7點。到機場一小時左右,正好趕上你們的航班。

A: OK, thank you. By the way, what can I do if I want to put off my flight?

A:好的,謝謝您。請問,萬一我想推遲我的航班怎麼辦?

B: Your tickets are valid for one you want to change flight, you just go to the airline'sticketing office and have it reconfirmed. But you have to fly the same airlines.

B:你們的機票一年之內有效。如果您想改變航班日期,您只需到售票處再次確定您的航班就行了。不過您仍然得乘坐同一家航空公司的班機。

A: OK. What can I do if l want to cancel the ticket?

A:好的。如果想取消這個航班呢?

B: In that case. you can get a refund with a certain percentage of the original fare deductedas the service charge.

B:那樣的話,您仍然可以拿回您的機票費用,不過將會扣除原價一定比例的服務費。

A: That's reasonable. OK, thank you very much.

A:這很合理,非常感謝。

  旅遊經歷英語對話:GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

Rumei: Dashan, I'm over here. It's great to see you. How do you feel?

如梅:大山,我在這邊。見到你我真高興。你感覺怎麼樣?

Dashan: I feel fine now. The doctor was right. I really needed to get some rest.

大山:我感覺很好。大夫說得對,我確實需要休息休息。

Yunbo: Hi, Dashan. How are you?

雲波:大山,你好。你身體怎麼樣?

Dashan: Pretty good, thanks.

大山:相當不錯,謝謝。

Yunbo: Dashan, have some coffee. My treat.

雲波:大山,來喝杯咖啡,我請客。

Dashan: Oh, thanks.

大山:哦,謝謝你。

Yunbo: And here are your cookies, Rumei.

雲波:如梅,這是你的曲奇餅。

Rumei: Thanks. Would you like a chocolate cookie?

如梅:大山,你想吃點巧克力餅乾嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm not hungry.

大山:不要,謝謝。我不餓。

Yunbo: Dashan, do you have any plans for today?

雲波:大山,你今天有什麼安排嗎?

Dashan: No, I don't have any.

大山:沒有。

Rumei: Well, it's a beautiful day. Would you like to join us for a walk?

如梅:那你看,今天天氣非常好,你願意跟我們一起出去走走嗎?

Dashan: Yes, I'd like to. I like to walk around in big cities. You can always learn a lot about them.

大山:我願意,我很喜歡在大城市裏轉轉。這樣總是能加深對這些城市的瞭解。

Yunbo: I agree.

雲波:我同意你的看法。

Yunbo: Rumei, what do you think of these window displays?

雲波:如梅,你覺得櫥窗的展品擺設怎麼樣?

Rumei: They're wonderful. Oh, look at this clothing store for children. The clothes are very cute and colourful.

如梅:好極了。 嘿,看這家兒童服裝店的擺設。那些衣服樣子多漂亮,顏色多鮮豔。

Yunbo: This store looks interesting.

雲波:這家商店看起來很有意思。

Dashan: Oh, this store is Roots. It's a popular Canadian chain of clothing stores. Roots has stores across Canada and in other parts of the world.

大山:是啊,商場名字是“根”,是在加拿大很有名的服裝連鎖店,在加拿大全國以至世界各地都有它的分店。

Rumei: Let's go in. I like to browse in interesting stores.

如梅:我們進去看看吧。我喜歡在有意思的商場裏瀏覽、逛遊。

Yunbo &Dashan: Okay.

雲波&大山:好啊。

Clerk: Hi. May I help you?

售貨員:您好。 我能爲您效勞嗎?

Yunbo: Yes. Can I buy shoes here?

雲波:在這裏能買到鞋嗎?

Clerk: Certainly. We have great leather shoes.

售貨員:當然可以,我們店出售質量上乘的皮鞋。

Yunbo: Where's the shoe section?

雲波:鞋部在什麼地方?

Clerk: It's on the lower level. You can take the stairs at the back of the store.

售貨員:在下一層。你們可以走商場後部的樓梯。

Yunbo: Thanks.

雲波:謝謝。

Yunbo: What do you think of my hiking boots?

雲波:你覺得我的休閒鞋怎麼樣?

Dashan: I like them. That style is very popular in Canada. Young Canadians like sporty, comfortable clothes.

大山:我覺得挺好。這個式樣在加拿大很流行。加拿大的年輕人都愛穿休閒、舒適的衣服。

Rumei: I'm crazy about my new sweatsuit. It's very soft and cosy. And I LOVE your new jacket, Dashan.

如梅:我特別喜歡我剛買的這件運動服,又柔軟又舒適。大山,我還特別喜歡你這件剛買的夾克。

Dashan: Thanks for the compliment. I like the jacket, too.

大山:謝謝你的誇獎,我也喜歡。

  旅遊經歷英語對話:VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY

Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.

接線員:您好。這裏是首都電子公司。

Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.

大山:你好,我找格倫·帕克。

Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?

接線員:帕克先生的電話正佔線,您願意持機等候嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?

大山:不必了,我能給他留言嗎?

Receptionist: Certainly.

接線員:當然可以。

Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?

大山:請告訴他給234-2111打電話,找123房間的大山。

Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.

接線員:請稍等,帕克先生的電話不再佔用了,我可以給你接通了。

Glen: Glen Parker speaking.

格倫:我是格倫·帕克。

Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.

大山:你好啊,我是大山。

Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?

格倫:大山,你好。真沒料到是你。你這是從什麼地方打來的電話?

Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.

大山:我是在渥太華市中心打電話。

Glen: Really? What are you doing here?

格倫:是嗎?你來這兒做什麼事?

Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.

大山:我現在正跟兩位中國朋友一起周遊加拿大。

Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?

格倫:太棒了!你在渥太華能呆多久?

Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?

大山:只呆幾天。凱西和小克里斯託弗一切都好嗎?

Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.

格倫:他們一切都好。你說小克里斯託弗嗎?他一個星期前就已經10週歲。現在正在學法語。

Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?

大山:時間過得太快了,你說是不是?

Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?

格倫:真是太快了。大山,我得去辦事了,但是我很願意領你參觀一下我的公司,你和你的朋友願意來看看嗎?

Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.

大山:等等,我問問他們。 有人邀請我們。 你們願意到我的朋友的軟件公司去參觀嗎?他邀請我們去參觀。

Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.

雲波:當然願意,我很願意看看加拿大的企業。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也很願意。

Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?

大山:格倫,我們願意來,謝謝你的邀請。 我們什麼時候去合適呢?

Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.

格倫:明天上午10點,怎麼樣?我先領你們參觀,然後我們一起吃午飯。我們樓裏有一家很不錯的意大利餐館。

Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.

大山:太好了,我們期待着參觀你們公司。明天見。

Glen: So long.

格倫:再見。

Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.

大山:我們定在明天上午10點去。

Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?

雲波:好極了!大山,你是怎麼認識格倫的?

Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.

大山:是這樣,格倫和我是老朋友。我們是大學同學。


看過旅遊英語對話的人還看了:

1.關於旅遊經歷的英語對話

2.英語對話練習2人 旅遊經歷

3.關於去旅遊的英語對話精選

4.兩人談論旅遊經歷的英語對話

5.旅遊經歷的英語口語對話

6.關於旅遊經歷的英語小短文

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章