口語英語口語英語學習方法

關於購物的情景會話

本文已影響 2.88W人 

無論你是在網上還是在實體店裏,基本上很多時候你不購物是不可能的。下面是本站小編給大家整理的關於購物的情景會話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">關於購物的情景會話

  關於購物的情景會話:買襯衫

C: Excuse me, I'm looking for you. casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?

顧客:對不起,我正在找休閒短袖襯衫,你可以告訴我它們放在哪裏嗎?

S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?

店員:先生,就在這邊,您穿幾號的?

C: Medium.

顧客:中號。

S: These here are all mediums.

店員:這裏全是中號的。

C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.

顧客:謝謝。我要買這件襯衫和這條褲子,它們是要送給朋友的禮物。

S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?

店員:先生,需要把它們裝成禮盒嗎?

C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)

顧客:好的,謝謝。

  關於購物的情景會話:處理退貨的事

The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.

顧客只挑了一件襯衫和一條褲子,接着店員把它們包起來給他。

C: What is your policy on returns?

顧客:你們怎麼處理退貨的事?

S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, if you need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.

店員:如果您在7日之內攜帶收據退貨,就可全額退款。此外,如果您需修改褲子,就把它們帶來,我們會免費服務。

C: Sounds good.

顧客:聽起來不錯。

S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?

店員:一共70美元,您要付現金還是刷卡呢?

C: Charge. Here's my card.

顧客:刷卡,這是我的卡。

S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.

店員:好了,先生,請收回去。非常謝謝您。

C: Thank you.

顧客:謝謝。

  關於購物的情景會話:這些裙子是特價品

S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?

店員:午安,小姐。要我幫你找東西嗎?

C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.

顧客:不用,謝謝,我只是看看而已。

S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?

店員:這個禮拜這些裙子是特價品,請問你要試穿一件看看嗎?

C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.

顧客:不要,謝謝。我不需要任何裙子。

S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.

店員:女用襯衫怎麼樣?這邊這一件是最新款的。

C: No, thank you.

顧客:不要,謝謝。

S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.

店員:何不試穿這件可愛的短褲呢?你穿起來一定非常好看哦。

C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.

顧客:那當然。是這樣啦,我只隨便看看而已。如果我需要你幫忙,我會讓你知道。

S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am?

店員:看看這件衣服!小姐,你不認爲它非常適合你嗎?喂,小姐,你去哪 兒呢?小姐?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章