口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於預定酒店的英語對話情景帶翻譯

本文已影響 2.65W人 

如今沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些使用的英語對話也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於預定酒店的英語對話,希望這些實用口語會對大家有所幫助!

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於預定酒店的英語對話情景帶翻譯
  關於預定酒店的英語對話一

A:Good morning. Room Reservations. May I help you?

A:早上好。客房預訂部。我能爲您做些什麼?

B:I'd like to reserve a room for two days.

B:我想預訂一個房間,住兩天。

A:OK. For what time?

A:好。什麼時間?

B:For December 24th to 26th.

B:12月24日到26日。

A:How many guests will there be in your party?

A:您一行有幾位客人?

B:Just two. My wife and I.

B:兩人。我和我的夫人。

A:Which kind of room would you like, a double or a twin?

A:您想訂個什麼樣的房間,雙人間還是雙牀間?

B:A double, please.

B:雙人間。

A:Would you hold the line, please? I'll check our vacancies for those days. We have a twin at 480 yuan and another at 380 yuan. Which would you prefer?

A:請您別掛電話,好嗎?我看看那些天有沒有空房間。先生,我們有一間480元和一間380元的雙人間,您想訂哪一間?

B: We'll take the one at 480 yuan.

B:我們要480元的。

A:Yes, sir. May I have your name, please?

A:好,先生。請問您貴姓?

B:Brown.

B:布朗。

A:n, may I have your phone number, please?

A:布朗先生,請問您的電話?

B:Yes,my phone number is 3811658.

B:我的電話號碼是38116580

A:What time do you expect to arrive?

A:您預計幾點鐘到?

B:Oh, about 6: 30 p.m. , I suppose.

B:哦,我估計大概下午6: 30左右。

A:OK, we look forward to serving you.

A:好的,我們期待爲你們服務。

B:That's fine.

B:那太好了。

A:Thank you,good-bye!

A:謝謝,再見!

B:Good-bye.

B:再見!

  關於預定酒店的英語對話二

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

前臺:皇家酒店,我能爲您服務嗎?

John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?

約翰:我想訂一個房間,五月2號到4號,請問你們還有空房嗎?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

前臺:還有空房。您需要什麼樣的房間?

John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

約翰:我想要一個可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

前臺:沒問題,先生。

John: How much will that be?

約翰:價格如何?

Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.

前臺:每晚400元。

John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.

約翰:價格有點高。我聽說你們酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

前臺:是的,但打折期昨天就結束了。很抱歉。

John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

約翰:我明白了。那麼你們是否還有其他便宜一點的套房?

Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.

前臺:沒有了,先生。到目前爲止,這是最便宜的套房。

John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

約翰:那好吧,我就預定它了。順便問一下,房價是否包括早餐?

Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

前臺:是的,包括早餐。現在我能問一下您的名字嗎?

John: My name is John Deep.

約翰:我叫John Deep。

Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?

前臺:您能拼一下嗎?

John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

約翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?

前臺:謝謝。另外您預計在此停留多久?

John: Three nights, from May 2 .

約翰:三天,五月2號開始。

Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.

前臺:好的。我們的登記時間是在下午一點鐘之後。靜候您的光臨。

John: Thank you.

約翰:謝謝。

  關於預定酒店的英語對話三

A:Do you have a room available for this weekend?

B:Yes, we have several rooms available. Would you like two twin beds or one queen size bed?

A:I'd like two twin beds, please.

B:The check in time is 2 p.m. If you get here before that time the room won't be ready.

A:That's fine. Do you have any specials for your guests?

B:We offer a complementary breakfast buffet and free parking.

A:Good. Let me give you my credit card number to reserve a room.

B:Thank you. Your confirmation number is 611273.


猜你喜歡:

1.關於酒店預訂英語對話

2.關於酒店預定英語對話

3.英語情景會話 酒店前臺訂房

4.關於預訂酒店的英語對話

5.關於酒店訂票英語對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章