口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於酒店預訂英語對話閱讀

本文已影響 7.89K人 

一般意義上的英語情景對話教學,是指教師爲達到教學目標,通過學生分組,各自扮演相應的角色,在特定的場所(通常在教室)表現特定的故事情景。小編精心收集了關於酒店預訂英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 66.72%;">關於酒店預訂英語對話閱讀
  關於酒店預訂英語對話篇1

A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?

你好,這裏是泉城大酒店,請問您需要什麼服務

B Yes, I'd like to book a room.

我需要預訂一間房

A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?

我們酒店有不同類型的房間,您需要哪種房間呢?

B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?

我不是很確定,你能不能給我做一下簡單的介紹?

A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.

好的,我們酒店提供標準單人間和標準雙人間,除此之外還有對貴賓的特殊套房

B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 ,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive that ok?

謝謝,我想預定一間單人標準間,最好是介於4樓到7樓之間的。嗯,我需要你們的工作人員在我到達九點前打開窗戶並打掃房間,可以嗎?

A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your let me check the room on my ,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?

好的,先生,我已經記下了你的要求。我先在電腦上查詢一下。嗯,6樓的603房間,需要打掃並打開窗戶,還有什麼要求嗎?

B Thanks,how much does it cost?

謝謝,房間費用是多少錢

A That is 580 RMB

房費是580元

B Don't your hotel have discount?

你們沒有折扣嗎?

A I'm terribly sorry, you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.

非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必須是我們酒店的協議客戶,並且至少住三天

B OK,that's alright!

好,那就算了

A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?

您什麼時候能到達,先生?

B Around 15 to 3 P.M.

下午2點45

A 's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!

好的,能爲您服務是我們酒店的榮幸,我們在此恭候您的光臨!

B Thank you very much!Byebye!

謝謝,再見!

  關於酒店預訂英語對話篇2

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能幫您什麼嗎?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,這裏是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我將會住很長一段時間的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

請問套房多少錢呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您訂的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服務費嗎?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服務費。

C: Meals included?

餐費有包含在內嗎?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。

C: What services come with that?

都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前預付嗎?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在幾樓呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它們之間有什麼不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一間更安靜?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之後都沒有房間了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方爲您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,謝謝,再見。

  關於酒店預訂英語對話篇3

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

前臺:皇家酒店,我能爲您服務嗎?

John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have anyvacancies?

約翰:我想訂一個房間,五月2號到4號,請問你們還有空房嗎?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

前臺:還有空房。您需要什麼樣的房間?

John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

約翰:我想要一個可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

前臺:沒問題,先生。

John: How much will that be?

約翰:價格如何?

Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.

前臺:每晚400元。

John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.

約翰:價格有點高。我聽說你們酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

前臺:是的,但打折期昨天就結束了。很抱歉。

John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

約翰:我明白了。那麼你們是否還有其他便宜一點的套房?

Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.

前臺:沒有了,先生。到目前爲止,這是最便宜的套房。

John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

約翰:那好吧,我就預定它了。順便問一下,房價是否包括早餐?

Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

前臺:是的,包括早餐。現在我能問一下您的名字嗎?

John: My name is John Deep.

約翰:我叫John Deep。

Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?

前臺:您能拼一下嗎?

John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

約翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?

前臺:謝謝。另外您預計在此停留多久?

John: Three nights, from May 2 .

約翰:三天,五月2號開始。

Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.

前臺:好的。我們的登記時間是在下午一點鐘之後。靜候您的光臨。

John: Thank you.

約翰:謝謝。


看了“關於酒店預訂英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於酒店預訂英語對話

2.關於酒店預定英語對話

3.關於酒店預訂房間英語對話

4.關於賓館預訂英語對話

5.關於酒店日常英語對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章