口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於酒店訂票英語對話

本文已影響 2.21W人 

下面是本站小編整理的關於酒店訂票英語對話,以供大家學習參考。

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於酒店訂票英語對話

  關於酒店訂票英語對話:

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下週二我想訂一個雙人房間。

's the price difference?兩種房間的價格有什麼不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一間雙人房朝陽面的每晚140美元,背陰面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我還是要陽面的吧。

long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

'll be leaving Sunday morning.我們將在星期天上午離開。

we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我們盼望下週二見到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想訂一個帶洗澡間的單人房間,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

do have a single room available for those dates.

我們確實有一個單間,在這段時間可以用。

10. What is the rate, please?請問房費多少?

current rate is$ 50 per night.現行房費是50美元一天。

12. What services come with that?這個價格包括哪些服務項目呢?

sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.聽起來還不錯。這個房間我要了。

14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.

順便說一下,如有可能我想要一個不臨街的安靜房間。

ome to our hotel.歡迎光臨。

you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?

17. Let me have a check again.讓我再看一下。

Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待處就在前面。

r you, please.你先請。

se me, where can I buy some cigarettes?勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香菸?

e is a shop on the ground floor.一樓有個商店。

sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那兒可買到中國香菸和外國香菸。

I also get some souvenirs there?也可以買到紀念品嗎?

e is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有個櫃檯出售各種各樣的紀念品。

se me,where is the restaurant?勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?

have Chinese restaurant and a western-style h one do you prefer?我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?

27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想嚐嚐中國菜。

  訂房用語:

1. 有什麼需要幫助您呢?

Excuse me , What can I do for you ?

2. 你要訂什麼標準的房間?

Do you have any requirements of the room?

3. 請坐下,稍等一會兒,我們幫你打電話預訂下。

Take a seat and wait a minute , please. We are calling the (font office of )the hotel to confirm if there is a room available.

4. 大牀房 single room 標間 double room

5. 請寫下你的姓名和電話,我們幫您預訂房間。

Please write down your name and telephone , we need them to book the room.

6. 房間爲您保留到晚上6:30pm.

We will keep the room for 6:30 pm .

7. 這是酒店的中文/英文地址和電話,你到了酒店,只要報上名字就可以入住了。

This is the Chinese / English address of the hotel , you just tell the font office your name .

8. 你要打的去酒店還是坐大巴,我們可以幫你叫的士,你也可以乘通往阿波羅酒店的機場大巴到市中心後再打的。

How would you like to the hotel ? by taxi or by bus ? we can call a taxi for you , or you can take the airport bus to the Apolo hotel and take a taxi on the city center.

9. 汽車南站 the south station coach .

10. 需要我們直接幫您叫出租車去酒店嗎?

would you like me to call a taxi to the hotel for you ?

3. 請坐下,我們正爲你聯繫的士,待會的士司機會過來,你就可以出發了。

Seat and wait a moment . the driver will come and direct you.

4. 請慢走,祝你旅遊愉快。 Have a good trip.

旁邊的便利店裏有賣ID卡。我帶你去吧。

The convenient store sells the ID card , please follow me .

2. 你可以去公用電話亭打。這裏直走,在你右手邊。

You can go to the public telephone station . just go straight , on your right hand.

  問行李:

1. 這裏過去直走,在書店旁,有個行李查詢處就是。

Go straight this way , there is a luggage inquires near the book store .

  問退換貨幣:

1. 就是隔壁,張生貨幣退換處。

It is nearby , zhangsheng currency exchange.

  問網絡:

1. 你可以去二樓肯德基看看,或許有。

You can go up stairs , the second floor , KFC, maybe you can on line.

  問訂機票:

1. 您可以到二樓機票預訂處問詢。

You can go to the up stairs , there are information desk . there you can book the ticket.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章