口語英語英語突破情景對話

兩人打電話英語對話精選

本文已影響 2.84W人 

英語對話課就是給學生們提供一個面對面進行英語交流的機會,培養學生用英語進行口語交際的能力。小編精心收集了兩人打電話英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 70.16%;">兩人打電話英語對話精選
  兩人打電話英語對話篇1

AHello. Thank you for calling Spend Mart.

您好。感謝您致電Spend Mart。

BIs this the Customer Service Desk?

請問是客戶服務櫃檯嗎?

AYes. How can I help you?

是的。我能爲您做什麼?

BI bought a sweater from your store a week ago. It says size 12. But actually, it is a size 10. Can I exchange it?

一週前我在你們的店裏買了一件毛衣。標着是12號,可實際上是10號。我能換一件嗎?

ADo you have the receipt with you?

請問您還留着收據嗎?

BYes, I do.

是的。

AI like to apologize for the problem. Please come down with your receipt and sweater to exchange it for the size you want.

很抱歉給您造成的麻煩。請帶着您的收據和毛衣到店裏更換您需要的尺碼。

BThank you very much.

謝謝。

AYou’re welcome.

別客氣。

  兩人打電話英語對話篇2

ATelco Mobile, how can I help you?

這裏是電話公司,需要什麼服務?

BYes, I’d like to activate my voice mail service please.

我想激活語言信箱服務。

ACertainly sir, we currently have a special promotion where we include voice mail services ,call waiting and also three way calling.

好的,先生,目前我們提供一種特殊服務,包括語音郵件服務,呼叫等待和三種方式的通話。

BSure that sounds great! Are there any other fees?

那聽起來很棒。要收其他的費用嗎?

ANot at all. No hidden fees or surcharges, it is a flat monthly rate.

沒有。沒有隱性收費或額外費用,完全是包月費用。

BPerfect. I also wanted to know if there is any call forwarding service? I am usually out of town and would like my calls to be forwarded to a local number.

太好了。我還想知道是否有電話轉接服務。我經常不在鎮裏,我想把打給的電話轉到當地的號碼上。

AYes of course. We can activate all these services in about an hour.

當然有。這些服務一小時內就能激活。

  兩人打電話英語對話篇3

AHi, I’d like to have my phone turned on, please.

你好,我想接通我的話機。

BAt what address, sir?

請問您的地址,先生。

A345 Lincoln Avenue. Oklahoma City.

俄克拉荷馬市林肯大街345號。

BO.K. Your name please?

好的。您叫什麼名字呢?

AJohn Smith.

約翰·史密斯。

BOne moment please. Very well, Mr. Smith. I need to ask you a few questions.

請稍等。很好,史密斯先生。我需要問您幾個問題。

AVery well.

可以。

BThe interview will take about 15 minutes, and your phone will be turned on in 24 hours.

這個談話將花您約15分鐘的時間,您的電話也會在24小時內開通。

AFifteen minutes? I’m sorry, but I’ll have to call back. I need to get back to work.

15分鐘?很抱歉,我以後再打過來。我要回去工作了。

BO.K. Mr. Smith. Thanks for calling.

好的,史密斯先生。謝謝您的電話。


看了“兩人打電話英語對話”的人還看了:

1.兩人簡單的英語對話精選

2.簡單的兩人英語對話精選

3.關於經典的兩人英語對話精選

4.有關於打電話英語對話精選

5.關於兩人簡單的英語對話精選

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章