口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於簡單英語對話短文

本文已影響 2.14W人 

語情景對話,即要求學生在具體的語言環境,具體的情景下完成對話。小編精心收集了關於簡單英語對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 86.09%;">關於簡單英語對話短文
  關於簡單英語對話短文1

Today Steven accompanies Julia to go shopping. Julia wants to buy a moisturizer. So they go to a toiletry shop.

今天史蒂文陪他的妻子來逛街。茱莉婭想買一款潤膚霜。於是他們來到了一家化妝品店。

Saleswoman: Welcome. How can I help you.

專櫃小姐:歡迎光臨,請問你們要些什麼?

Julia: We want to look at some of your products.

茱莉婭:我們想看看你們的產品。

Saleswoman: This way please. We have a full range of products from cosmetics to skin cleansers.

專櫃小姐:這邊請。我們有一系列的產品,從彩妝到潔膚品應有盡有。

Julia: Could you commend me some moisturizers?

茱莉婭:你可以介紹一些保溼產品嗎?

Saleswoman: Your T-zone gets oily easily, but your cheeks are dry in winter. Am I right?

專櫃小姐:你的T字部位容易出油,但是在冬天兩頰卻很乾。是嗎?

Julia: Yes, that's right.

茱莉婭:是的,就是那樣。

Saleswoman: This "Cream of Olives" is our bestseller for combination skin. You can try it on your hand.

專櫃小姐:這款橄欖滋養霜是我們賣得最好的,專門針對混合型肌膚。你可以在手上試一下。

Julia: Oh, very good. I will buy this one.

茱莉婭:嗯,不錯。我買這個了。

Saleswoman: All right. Anything else?

專櫃小姐:好的。還要別的嗎?

Julia: No. Thank you.

茱莉婭:不需要了。謝謝你。

Saleswoman: My pleasure.

專櫃小姐:很樂意爲您服務。

  關於簡單英語對話短文2

Steven decides to go to the bank to pay his waterand electricity fees last month.

史蒂文決定去銀行付上個月的水電費。

Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?

銀行職員:您好,您要辦理什麼業務?

Steven: Hello, I come to pay my water and electricityfees.

史蒂文:你好,我來交水電費。

Bank Clerk: Give me your water and electricity bills, please.

銀行職員:把您的水電費單給我。

Steven: Here they are.

史蒂文:給。

Bank Clerk: You should pay 160 yuan for the electricity fee and 80yuan for the water fee.

銀行職員:你應該付電費160元,水費80元。

Steven: Do you mean that I should pay 240 yuan in total?

史蒂文:你的意思是我總共要付240元嗎?

Bank Clerk: Yes. Will you pay by cash or credit card?

銀行職員:是的。你要用現金付還是信用卡付?

Steven: Cash, please. Here is the money.

銀行職員:現金,給你錢。

Bank Clerk: I get 250 yuan from you, and this is the change, 10 yuan.

銀行職員:收您250元,找您10元錢。

Steven: OK. Thank you. Bye-bye.

史蒂文:好的。謝謝你。再見。

Bank Clerk: Bye.

銀行職員:再見。

  關於簡單英語對話短文3

Steven lost his credit card this morning. He came tothe bank to report the loss.

今天早上史蒂文丟了信用卡。他來到銀行掛失。

Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?

銀行職員:您好,請問您要辦理什麼業務?

Steven: Hello. I'm sorry to tell you that I've lost mycredit card this morning. I want to report the lossand replace a card.

史蒂文:你好。我很抱歉地告訴你,今天早上我把信用卡弄丟了。我想掛失並且補辦張卡。

Bank Clerk: Don't worry. I will help you soon. Please fill in this form first. And write down yourname, your account number and the amount in your card please.

銀行職員:不要擔心,我馬上幫你辦理。請您先把這張表填一下。在表上寫上您的名字、賬戶號還有卡上金額。

Steven: Done!

史蒂文:填好了。

Bank Clerk: OK. May I see your ID card? (Steven passed his ID card.) Please wait for amoment. Let me go and check the account. (A few minutes later.) We have locked your can come here to renew the account and get a new card a week later. Your money will notbe lost.

銀行職員:好的。請出示下您的身份證。(史蒂文把身份證遞過去。)請等一下。我幫您去查一 查。(幾分鐘過去了。)您的卡已經被鎖定了。一週以後你可以來這裏辦理解掛手續,並領新卡。您的錢不會丟的。

Steven: Thank goodness.

史蒂文:謝天謝地。

Bank Clerk: Please pay 10 yuan,the handling charge.

銀行職員:請付10元掛失手續費。

Steven: OK! Thank you very much. See you a week later.

史蒂文:好的。非常感謝。一週後見!

Bank Clerk: See you!

銀行職員:再見!


看了“關於簡單英語對話短文”的人還看了:

1.關於簡單的英語對話短文精選

2.關於最簡單的英語對話短文

3.關於簡單的英語對話短文

4.關於簡單英語對話短文欣賞

5.關於簡單英語對話短文閱讀

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章