口語英語英語突破情景對話

學習考試相關情景對話

本文已影響 2.6W人 

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">學習考試相關情景對話

 學習考試相關情景對話1:

Boy: I have two finals this week and one oral presentation and I'm not ready for any of them!

我這個禮拜有兩堂期末考試和一個口頭報告,我現在一個都還沒準備好!

Girl: Sounds like you will be doing some serious cramming till Friday!

聽起來到星期五爲止你要很努力死記硬背了!

Boy: I hate this part of school.

我討厭考試。

Girl: Why did you put it off until the last minute?

你爲什麼要到最後一刻才準備?

Boy: I didn't mean to. Things just kept taking up all of my time.

我沒打算這樣,事情接踵而來,佔去了我的時間。

Girl: Maybe you got your plate too full this semester? You can change that next semester.

也許你這學期修太多課了?下學期你可以改一下。

Boy: I think I'd better. I have twenty four credits this time around. That might be a bit much.

我想最好如此,我這學期要修24學分,可能太多了。

Girl: I'll say. The regular eighteen is just about all I can handle myself.

如果是我的話,我自己只能應付18個學分左右。

學習考試相關情景對話2:

Boy: You are going to really appreciate this professor's teaching style.

你一定會喜歡這個教授的教學方式。

Girl: Why is that?

爲什麼?

Boy: He believes in everyone getting an A. He says if he's really teaching, everyone understands in the end.

他相信每個人都能拿到A,他說如果他認真教課,每個人到最後應該都會懂。

Girl: So if we understand, then we can ace the test?

所以如果我們懂,考試就可以拿A?

Boy: Right. But that's not all. He thinks formulas need prompts. so he allows a prompt card at tests.

沒錯,不過還不止這樣,他認爲公式需要提示,所以他允許考試時攜帶提示卡。

Girl: You mean a cheat sheet?

你是說作弊紙條?

Boy: Call it what you want. Whatever you can get on a three by five card you can bring with you to the test.

隨便你高興怎麼稱呼它,只要是3X5的卡片寫得下的東西,你都能帶進考場。

Girl: Are there any other professors who think like this at this university? I want to meet them all!

學校裏還有哪個教授也是這種想法的?我一定要選他們的課!

 學習考試相關情景對話3:

Boy: We're forming a study group to prepare for the finals. Do you want to join us?

我們打算爲期末考成立一個讀書會,你要參加嗎?

Girl: But the semester just started? Why the rush?

可是學期纔剛開始?爲什麼這麼急着成立?

Boy: After you try it once this way, I don't think you'll ever put off studying till the end again.

你試過一次,就絕對不會拖到考前才臨時抱佛腳。

Girl: How often do you meet?

你們多久聚會一次?

Boy: We plan to get together once a week.

我們打算每週聚會一次。

Girl: What days, do you know?

你知道是星期幾嗎?

Boy: We were talking about Wednesday evenings at the library, from seven to eight.

我們討論決定每週三傍晚,地點是圖書館,從7點到8點。

Girl: Okay, count me in.

好的,算我一個。

學習考試相關情景對話4:

Boy: What kind of note are you taking there. That looks like doodle to me.

你這是在記什麼筆記,在我看來好像是塗鴉。

Girl: It's picture association of the concept that the professor taught today.

也這是今天教授講課根關出的示意圖。

Boy: Does that actually work for you?

那真的對你有用?

Girl: I don't really know for sure yet. I'll tell you after the test on Friday.

我還不曉得成果如何,等到週五考試完我就可以告訴你。

Boy: I like to use shorthand note taking.

我做筆記時喜歡使用速記。

Girl: I was told once that the more time you spend writing, the less you are paying attention and so you miss stuff.

有人曾說你花越多時間做筆記,你越無法專心聽課,然後就會錯過重點。

Boy: Hmm. I never thought about it that way.

嗯,我從來都沒想到這點。

Girl: One time I tried just listening, no notes, no pictures. I think I really learned more that day.

有一次我嘗試只聽,不做筆記,也不畫圖,我覺得那天真的學到比較多。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀