日積月累學口語:9句做人不厚道的地道表達
本文已影響
3.16K人
cut in line 排隊時插隊
I get annoyed when people cut in line.
一有人夾三,我就心煩。
tell on people 打別人小報告
He often tells on his classmates.
他經常告同學的狀。
stand people up 放別人鴿子
I've been stood up!
我被人放鴿子了!
stab someone in the back 暗中陷害別人
He will say nice things to your face and then stab you in the back.
他當面說得好聽,背後會給你使絆兒。
swear all the time 一直說髒話
It's wrong to swear and shout.
罵人和喊叫是不對的。
break your promise 違背諾言
How could you break your promise?
你怎麼不守信用?
have an affair 搞婚外情
I felt bad for Joan when Jack started to have an affair last year.
傑克去年開始在外面有外遇。 我爲瓊感到很難受。
be ungrateful 忘恩負義
After all I had done, she was still ungrateful.
儘管我做了這一切,可她仍然不領情。
rat people out 出賣別人
Where I come from, you don't rat on your friends.
在我的老家,誰都不出賣朋友。