口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關於建議的英語對話閱讀

本文已影響 6.2K人 

高中英語對話課旨在培養學生語言交際能力,是整個高中英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分。本站小編整理了有關建議的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">有關於建議的英語對話閱讀
  有關建議的英語對話一

Jack was so nervous that he didn't perform well in the competition. Steven tries to cheer himup.

傑克由於緊張在比賽中沒表現好,史蒂文盡力鼓勵他。

Steven: Don't worry. I'm sure you.#39;ll do better next time.

史蒂文:不用擔心,我相信你下一 次會做得更好。

Jack: I didn't realize it was so difficult though I know I'm always too nervous in suchcompetition.

傑克:雖然我知道在這種比賽中我總是很緊張,但我沒想到會這麼難。

Steven:Doesn't matter. Forget it.

史蒂文:沒關係,忘了它吧。

Jack: I don't think I performed well.

傑克:我認爲我表現得不好。

Steven: Oh! That's much hetter than I did.

史蒂文:哦!你比我當時好多了。

Jack: Can you tell me how to improve myself?

傑克:你能告訴我如何提高嗎?

Steven: There's no secret at all. The only thing for you to do is to practice more. You willsucceed.

史蒂文:這個沒有祕訣。你唯一要做的就是多練。你會成功的。

Jack: Thank you for your encouragement.

傑克:謝謝你的鼓勵。

Steven: It's a pleasure. Come on. I'm on your side.

史蒂文:不用客氣,加油,我支持你。

  有關建議的英語對話二

A:Are you seeing Tom ?

你在和湯姆來往嗎?

B:Yes , I am .

是啊。

A:You'd better be careful with him . He's a complete liar .

你最好小心一點兒。他是個十足的騙子。

B:How do you know that ?

你怎麼知道?

'd better not be so pessimistic .你最好不要這麼悲觀。

A:You seem to be depressed these days . What's happened ?

最近你看起來很沮喪。出什麼事了?

B:I flunked the exam again . I'll never graduate .

我考試又沒通過,看來畢不了業了。

A:You'd better not be so pessimistic .

你最好不要這麼悲觀。

should visit your parents more often .你應該多去看看父母。

A:Mom calls me every day !

我老媽天天給我打電話!

B:When was the last time you saw her ?

你上次去看她是什麼時候?

A:More than a year ago .

有一年多的。

B:You should visit your parents more often .

你應該多去看看父母。

you make sure ?你確定了嗎?

A:Did you get a message from John ?

收到約翰的短信了嗎?

B:Yes . We are supposed to meet at 10 tomorrow .

嗯,我們定好明天10點見。

A:Did you make sure ?

你們敲定了嗎?

B:Not yet . I'll call him back later .

還沒有。我過會兒會打電話的。

  有關建議的英語對話三

Steven wants to order an Easy-own package, so he asks Lucy to give him some suggestions.

史蒂文想訂製一款神州行套餐,於是他想讓露西給他點建議。

Steven: Hello, I want to order an Easy-own package. What would you recommend?

史蒂文:你好,我想訂製一款神州行套餐,你能給我推薦一下嗎?

Lucy: Which function do you use more, making calls or sending short messages?

露西:問您平時是打電話多還是發短信多?

Steven: About the same. But I'm looking for a job, so I have to answer the phone often.

史蒂文:都差不多。不過,我現在在找工作,所以接電話會比較多。

Lucy: Then I recommend this package to you. You can receive all the calls free by paying just10 yuan a month.

露西:那我推薦您訂製這款套餐, 每個月花10塊錢,就可以免費接聽電話。

Steven: That's good. How can I order it?

史蒂文:這個好。那我怎麼訂製呢?

Lucy: Sending a message "KTCTWY" to 10086 will do.

露西:您只要發送短信“KTCTWY” 至10086,就可以了。

Steven: Thank you. I'll have a try.

史蒂文:謝謝你,我試試看。

Lucy: You're welcome.

露西:不客氣。


看了“有關建議的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.有關建議的英語對話閱讀

2.關於建議的英語對話閱讀

3.有關理想的英語對話閱讀

4.關於日常生活的英語對話閱讀

5.關於採訪的英語對話閱讀

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章